Veracode is seeking a Sr. User Researcher to join our local team in our headquarters in Burlington, MA. You will be part of an energetic team working on the leading edge of continually evolving technologies. Innovation and creativity are key traits of our team members.
In this role, you’ll work with a smart, fun, and energetic team of 15 UX generalists and technical writers, who love working for Veracode, as well as working with each other. Across Veracode, we value the individual. We create an environment to bring out the best in one another. We cheerlead and celebrate victories. We help our customers be heroes.
Our team works closely with product management and development as an integrated practice serving the UX needs of a dozen agile teams. You’ll take on complex and challenging user research projects that will give you the opportunity to grow technically and as a researcher.
What You’ll Do:
- Lead the user research efforts and help improve our research maturity
- Conduct independent research on multiple aspects of products and experiences
- Collect and analyze user behavior through usability studies, surveys, interviews, card sorts, field visits, and online experiments (A/B testing).
- Work with Designers, Product Managers, Engineers, and other researchers to prioritize research opportunities in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Understand and incorporate complex technical and business requirements into research.
- Advocate research findings to diverse audiences through written reports and in-person presentations.
- Proactively involve the team in the research process
- Validate concepts and designs at all stages with customers and partners
Required experience / skills:
- MS degree in Human Factors, Human-Computer Interaction, Psychology, or related fields
- 5+ years hands-on experience with multiple user research methods
- Experience working on complex, enterprise applications
- Effective interpersonal, communication, negotiation and collaboration skills, including providing feedback to and receiving feedback from peers
Preferred experience / skills:
- Experience in standard User Experience methodologies and techniques
- Comfortable operating in an Agile development environment
The Veracode Way:
We Have a Passion and Commitment for Security
We consider security in everything we do. We act to preserve the trust our customers place in us.
We Help Our Customers Change the World
We deliver peace of mind to our customers so they can focus on the pursuit of their missions.
We Have Big Goals and Expect Big Outcomes
We are results driven. We take risks, compete boldly, and deliver valuable outcomes to our customers.
We Are Committed to Making Progress Together
We collaborate with each other, our user communities, our industry and together lead the world forward.
We Value Each Other
We value diversity. We have empathy for each other and assume positive intent.
We Are Proud to be Veracode
We have fun together. We honor who we are and work hard to achieve our potential.
You Change the World, We’ll Secure It!
Veracode is an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate diversity with a commitment to creating an inclusive environment. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, religion, age, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran or disability status.
More Jobs From