Monday, April 15th, 2019
Senior User Interface Designer
300 Massachusetts Avenue, Fl 3Boston, MA 02115
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Take a leadership role in the entire design process – successfully blending strategically-defined business objectives with an amazing visual aesthetic.
- Work directly with a variety of clients to define the creative direction of their projects. Actively participate in project kick-offs and design presentations with confidence and authority.
- Contribute to the growth and mentoring of other design team members.
- Collaborate with an in-house team of developers, project managers and strategists to take designs from concept to working product. While this position does not require any CSS/HTML programming, you’ll be responsible for communicating desired UI/UX functionality to developers.
- Coordinate with the business development team and account managers to define the project scope and manage time across multiple projects.
- Help refine and define 829 Studios’ processes.
- At least five years of agency experience as a UI Designer, Design Lead, or comparable role.
- Expert command of Sketch and the Adobe suite of design products – particularly Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign. You are obsessed with best practices and keep your files tidy.
- A strong design portfolio that includes UI/UX design.
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills. You must be able to effectively communicate project goals and articulate the ideas behind the work we produce.
- The ability to command a meeting or phone call with clients who expect expertise and results.
- An understanding of integrated digital marketing and its various components.
- A working knowledge of Content Management Systems like WordPress, and e-mail marketing systems like MailChimp.
WE’D LOVE IT IF YOU ALSO HAVE
- A working knowledge of basic CSS/HTML.
Please, no staffing agencies!
Category: UX & Design