Senior User Experience Designer - Product
WordStream is looking to hire a Senior UX Designer, to join our rapidly growing Product Team! As WordStream continues its growth, we are looking for PASSIONATE designers to join our growing product team and to help deliver expertly crafted experiences that our customers love. As a Senior User Experience Designer, you will have the opportunity to collaborate with a fast growing design team, work independently on various design initiatives, and communicate frequently with our amazing customers! Our company is seeking talented individuals who are looking to join a fast-growing company in one of the fastest growing industries in the world!
WordStream is an industry leading software-as-a-service (SaaS) product company voted #1 in customer satisfaction in the search advertising sector. Our purpose is to help SMBs succeed and grow by helping SMBs across our country and the world get the most out of their digital marketing dollars. Connected to some of the largest companies in the world, Wordstream is partnered with Google, Bing and Facebook to help our customers market their businesses. WordStream also strives to make a difference in the lives of the people in our community. We are committed to corporate social responsibility and believe that it is our duty to give back through volunteering and charitable donations. If you are driven by taking action, winning together and believe transparency is the only way to be, we want to hear from you!
A little about the job...
- Advocate for our customers needs in everything that you do! Constantly look for ways to accomplish business objectives through intuitive experiences that have been validated by our customers
- Provide UX leadership on product features, working independently and with cross-functional teams
- Proactively collaborate with your team members to seek guidance and feedback, negotiating your design solutions while gracefully accepting criticism without ego
- Ability to communicate your experience solutions across the organization to inspire others with your product vision
- Craft high level user stories, UX flows, wireframes, design mockups, prototypes, specs and production assets
- Showcase your strong understanding of the latest interaction design best practices and techniques
- Ability to understand and define requirements while simultaneously designing across multiple projects with the ability to meet deadlines
- Collaborate with amazing team of creative and innovative individuals who love what they do and who have fun doing it!
A little about you...
- BA/BS in Design, Human-Computer Interaction, Computer Science or equivalent professional experience
- Had 4-6 years of professional product design experience as a UX Designer, Interaction Designer or similar role
- Ability to time manage and meet deadlines when needed
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to work both individually and as part of a team
- Possesses a portfolio of work that captures your thought process, workflow and design skill across various projects
- Experience working on a collaborative team working directly with product managers and engineers to implement software design solutions
- Desire to be part of a growing team!
A little about our many benefits...
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Health Savings Account (HSA) & Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan & Company Match
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Unlimited PTO (Trust and accountability-based)
- Parental Leave (PPL), Family Medical Leave (FML), and Adoption Assistance
- Short Term & Long Term Disability (STD, LTD)
- Pet Insurance, Accident Insurance,and Critical Illness Insurance
- Donation Matching and Volunteer Matching
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Employee Discounts: Auto Insurance, Student Loan Consolidation Options, Cell Phone Carriers, Vacations, and Restaurants
- Legal and Identity Theft Protection Plans
- Wellbeing & Wellness (Gym membership discounts, online wellness program membership)
- Monthly company breakfasts
- Standing desks, cold brew on tap, company-sponsored community events, and an A+ office setup
A little about WordStream and our market space...
Located in the heart of Bostons Back Bay, our open workspace lends itself to cross-departmental collaboration (and a fair bit of fun, too). The high-energy, innovative environment has helped us develop a suite of cloud-based tools--which enable ad management and optimization across Google search, shopping, and display; Facebook; Instagram; and Bing--capable of meeting the changing needs of our customers.
Boston Business Journal, MITX, Inc. Magazine, and countless other organizations--both regional and national--have recognized WordStream as one of the countrys fastest growing companies and an exceptional place to work: And were just getting started.
Interested in contributing to industry-shaping innovation, enjoying a positive workspace, earning competitive pay, and advancing your career? Become part of the WordStream team today!