At Hopper, were on a mission to make booking travel faster, easier, and more transparent. We are leveraging the power that comes from combining massive amounts of data and machine learning to build the worlds fastest-growing travel app -- one that enables our customers to save money and travel more. With over $235M CAD in funding from leading investors in both Canada and the US, Hopper is primed to continue its path toward becoming the go-to way to book travel as the world continues its shift to mobile.
Recognized as the fastest-growing travel app by Forbes and one of the worlds most innovative companies by Fast Company two years in a row, Hopper has been downloaded over 40 million times and has helped travelers plan over 100 million trips and counting. The app has received high praise in the form of mobile accolades such as the Webby Award for Best Travel App of 2019, the Google Play Award for Standout Startup of 2016 and Apples App Store Best of 2015.
Take off with us!
Were looking for an individual to join our User Acquisition team to run our flights user acquisition campaigns.
You might be a great fit for our team if you are excited about creating large-scale digital advertising campaigns, tracking and analyzing performance data, adjusting strategy in real-time to optimize results and spending most of your day between Facebook Ads, Snapchat Ads, AppsFlyer, Amplitude and spreadsheets.
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL:
- Deploy a multi-million dollar marketing budget to generate millions of installs every month for an app loved and used by travelers around the world
- Create, manage and scale user acquisition campaigns on different channels like Facebook, Snapchat, Google, influencers, etc.
- Track and report on campaign performance using advanced LTV and cohorts analysis. Uncover growth and optimization opportunities with your own data queries and pivot tables
- Sort through well-known and unconventional user acquisition channels and set up tests to measure how well they perform and scale. Come up or discuss new test ideas for existing or new channels and campaigns
- Collaborate with the data science, product and engineering teams on tracking, product features or internal APIs challenges
- Represent Hopper and lead the mobile travel industry in all things UA. Work hand in hand with the travel teams at Facebook, Snapchat, Instagram, Google (amongst many others) to make of Hopper an example to follow
A PERFECT CANDIDATE HAS:
- 3+ years experience with paid user acquisition at scale on multiple channels including social media
- Strong experience with analytics and tracking tools
- A great mix of creative and analytical thinking
- The ability to work with minimal guidance, be proactive and to handle uncertainty, ambiguity and the challenge of quickly evolving goals
- You should be comfortable working in a small team and a fast-paced environment
- Experience in mobile user acquisition or in the travel industry
- Knowledge of MMPs (AppsFlyer), Amplitude, Smartly, Google Analytics
- Experience marketing to international markets, fluency in other languages
Nice to have:
Well-funded and proven startup with large ambitions, competitive salary and stock options
Dynamic and entrepreneurial team where pushing limits is everyday business
100% employer paid medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance plans
Access to a 401k (Boston) or Retirement Savings Plan (Montreal)
Easy commute with a paid-for public transportation or parking pass
IATA Travel Agent Card for discounts in the travel industry
Fully stocked kitchen with: coffee/tea, beer, bagels and snacks (both healthy and not-healthy)
In Cambridge, work in a historic factory building near Kendall Square; in Montreal, work in an artists loft in the Mile End
Team lunches, offsite activities and much more!
More Jobs From