Senior UI Engineer
We’re looking for a talented front-end developer to help design and implement interface components for our web properties. The ideal candidate loves tackling hard problems creatively and has proven cross-disciplinary experience. The skill set of the successful candidate should be always growing as the web evolves - following new tools, techniques and technology trends to actively influence LogMeIn’s capabilities. Has worked in a similar capacity, has excellent communication skills, has a keen eye on the trends, and has expert-level knowledge of the various technologies needed to achieve group goals.
What we're looking for:
In an effort to support our rapidly growing development team, we are seeking an experienced Front-End Web Developer to join our highly productive team. This is a pure web engineering position, but an eye towards design, customer experience and performance are desired. This role has extensive collaboration with the outstanding design- and analytics team members. The successful candidate should also possess a willingness to learn and work cross functionally with different parts of the business.
- Build and maintain web properties for eCommerce experiences.
- Coach and mentor through code reviews, mock projects, and tutelage.
- Evangelize best practices, both across and within the discipline.
- Facilitate exchange of ideas between developers.
- Keep eye on emerging technologies and how they may affect LogMeIn.
- Participate in brainstorm and feedback sessions to gather input to apply rapid changes.
- 5+ years of Web Development.
- Experience using state management solutions like MobX or Redux.
- Experience with OAuth, REST and SOAP protocols
- Competency with Git or other source control technologies.
- Solid understanding of web application architecture, object-oriented software, and design patterns.
- High attention to detail, excellent organization skills and efficient problem solver.
- Highly passionate for design, layout, user experience and the work you deliver.
- Professional, highly self-motivated and able to thrive in a multi-task environment while adhering to strict deadlines.
- Strong communication skills and willingness to collaborate with end-users and iterate software designs based on feedback.