We are looking for a Senior UI Designer to join our Product Team. We are seeking a hands-on Designer with strong UI/UX, mockup, wireframe and prototyping skills. You will champion a user-centered design approach to ensure we ship products our customers love.
Our design team works closely with Product Management and Engineering to translate user requirements into highly usable and successful product solutions.
- UI design for B2B applications
- Produce product sketches, wireframes, mockups, conceptual designs and layouts for user-facing functionality
- Translate a highly complex product into flows that are easy to understand.
- Interface with Product Managers, UX designers and Programmers to oversee full implementation of the designs.
- Lead cross-functional design reviews with product management and engineering
- Drive stakeholder reviews and prototypes throughout the design lifecycle
- Cross-functional collaboration within all levels of the organization
- Be the subject matter expert (SME) creating strong visual designs--complex systems
- Maintain a holistic view of the product and drive toward a simple and coherent user experience
- 5+ years of customer-facing UI design experience with a focus on complex flows and use cases in the B2C or B2B space
- Expertise in standard UX/UI design tools such as Figma, Sketch, Adobe.
- Agile experience and willingness to experiment to evolve the design process
- Willingness to be a hands-on member of a development team / squad in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to balance product requirements, UX best practices, customer insights, and innovation
- Relevant academic experience such as degree in the field of visual communication or interactive design or equivalent.
- Experience in collaborating closely with R&D
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
- A high level of teamwork and collaboration
- Strong multi-tasking ability
- High level of English communication skills both written and verbal
- Must have portfolio