Senior Technology Manager, Gaming
DraftKings is a leading sports entertainment brand that creates the most exciting digital sports competitions and experiences on the planet. Our goal is to transform the way fans experience sports. Our mission is to make sports better and make better sports fans by bringing them closer to the games they love.
DraftKings is passionate and talented in using technology to create a distinctive edge on behalf of sports fans everywhere. Our Software Engineers build brilliant, far-reaching, and engaging products for our millions of customers, and we are seeking a Senior Technology Manager to join our gaming team. Your team will develop scalable, maintainable, and high-performance software to deliver online gaming solutions for our users. Your team will research, suggest, and track technology selections for in the gaming space ensuring the best-in-class customer experience. You will deeply engage in the entire Agile development lifecycle from design and implementation to testing and monitoring.
DraftKings hires team players that know what they're doing and are great to work with. Our teams thrive on mutual respect and work to grow each of us as individuals while we deliver top-notch solutions under real deadline constraints.
What you will need to bring:
- 3+ years of experience managing teams in distributed software development
- Strong knowledge of OOP and REST design principles
- 1+ years of relational database experience
- Ability to grow engineers through skills mentoring and career-path guidance
- Demonstrated experience creatively solving challenges and delivering products customers love
- Experience with gaming systems is preferred
- Bachelors degree in a technical major is preferred
DraftKings promotes diversity and we are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.