Office Tour Photos
Come join a winning team!
Take a walk around our offices and youll see a dedicated group of professionals who care about improving health care. Our team thrives on collaboration and sharing ideas, whether in a cross-functional meeting or at one of our office events.
While we're diverse in our backgrounds and skills, we have much in common. A passion for our mission. A strong sense of integrity. A belief that we're making a positive impact and a commitment to having fun.
We are seeking a Senior Technical Writer to join our team.
The Senior Technical Writer is part of the Quality Engineering and Documentation group and is responsible for developing technical documentation for the administrators and end users of Imprivata products. Imprivata provides companies with an employee access management platform that offers strong authentication and password management solutions, as well as clinical communication tools and patient identity solutions. Job responsibilities include leading documentation projects and owning documentation for multiple product areas.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Independently research, plan, and author documentation deliverables ranging in complexity from new end-to-end implementation guides to updating existing documentation.
- Produce concise, clear, and accurate documentation that meets customer objectives, documentation style guidelines, and release deadlines.
- Leverage strong SAAS experience to become an SME in multiple Imprivata product areas and own technical documentation for those areas. Collaborate with product managers, user experience designers, engineers, and other cross-functional teams to gain product knowledge, understand business requirements, and define appropriate documentation objectives and scope.
- Serve as a user advocate in the development process
- Collaborate with technical publications team members as necessary on authoring, editing, and publishing documentation.
- Bachelors degree in English, Technical Writing, or a related field.
- 5+ years of technical writing experience in a fast-paced commercial software enterprise environment.
- Strong knowledge of MadCap Flare, and/or other professional authoring tool(s) for single-source authoring and online help development.
- Experience in documenting SaaS products and technologies.
- Knowledge of technologies and concepts related to Imprivatas products and customers, such as endpoint security, desktop authentication, desktop virtualization, application single sign-on, APIs, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects with independent release schedules.
- Demonstrated success independently owning and completing documentation projects while under tight deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to clearly communicate complex technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Excellent project management, communication, organization, analytical, and problem solving skills.
- Experience with Confluence, Salesforce Knowledge, or a similar content management system.
- Working knowledge of HTML, XML, and CSS; ability to troubleshoot and resolve code issues independently.
At Imprivata, we have a top-notch work environment, developmental opportunities, a competitive total rewards package, and the desire to have fun. If you have the skills and qualifications as we have described above, we want to hear from you!
Imprivata provides equal employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected groups.
More Jobs From