Senior Technical Trainer
Are you a customer-focused technology guru, hungry and obsessed about education? As a technical trainer, you will help ensure the success of Turbonomics 2,000+ customers by developing advanced technical curriculum and certification programs, designing courseware, and delivering training at customer sites and via remote seminars.
We're looking for a highly motivated, collaborative, self-starting and ambitious Senior Technical Trainer to be credible, instructive, and enlightening in front of customers on this journey as we deliver performance, reduce costs and ensure compliance for any workload, anywhere, at any time!
Our team provides technical training and certification for all our customers, partners, and employees. You work closely with customers to ensure that they are using the platform to its full potential and software developers to gain a deep understanding of our platform
What you'll be doing:
- Educate on the Turbonomic value proposition across Performance, Efficiency and Compliance
- Stay on top of all new features and technological advancements in the platform and technology space
- Develop training curriculum and design and implement courseware
- Expand the ACE Certification Program
- Teach customers, partners, and employees on all aspects of our autonomic platform
- Work closely with customers to ensure successful deployment
- Deliver customer training at customer locations and online
- Provide feedback to engineering teams
What you'll bring:
- Experience data center infrastructure or related field in a sales engineering, consulting, or training capacity
- Highly motivated and passionate team player who is driven to thrive in an entrepreneurial, dynamic, and high-activity environment
- Astute in presenting to and conversing with customers; ability to deliver technical information in a clear and concise manner
- Deep understanding of data center inter-dependencies around the virtualization layer, including: storage, security, network infrastructure, applications, etc.
- Bachelor's and/or Masters Degree in computer science, mathematics, economics, or engineering, or equivalent relevant field experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Extensive experience in virtualization (VCP-DCV) and cloud computing architectures highly desirable
Turbonomic helps thousands of enterprise organizations activate their hybrid cloud journey by leveraging our patented platform to continuously assure that application workloads get precisely the right resources needed to ensure performance and eliminate overspending while maintaining policy compliance.
Turbonomic is the leader in Workload Automation for Hybrid Cloud. Recently, Turbonomic was named an Inc. Fastest Growing Company and a Forbes Cloud 100 Company both for the third time. We also made the Inc. Best Workplaces 2018 list and locked in strong partnerships with Microsoft, AWS, Cisco and DXC to accelerate our growth. Turbonomic was founded in 2009. Were headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts and we have offices in New York City, White Plains NY, Toronto, Australia and the United Kingdom.
Our company culture creates a workplace that values trust, performance and transparency. This is done through our employees who naturally operate with a sense of fearlessness, collaborate often, are curious learners that have a sense of urgency behind their work and are coachable, but also coaches in their own regard. You also have to like having fun - we have a lot of it. If that sounds like something youd like to be part of, wed love to hear from you. To learn more about our company culture, check out our careers site, our careers blog, or our employee podcast.
To make sense of the market opportunity ahead of us, Gartner predicts that 90% of organizations will adopt hybrid cloud infrastructure by 2020. Currently there are 200M workloads in the world, but that is also expected to grow 20% each year to 380M in 2020. And were sitting right in the middle of this opportunity with the right technology to help move customers forward in their cloud strategy to transform their businesses for the digital age.
Benefits & Perks:
Health, dental and vision coverage health is a #1 priority for us, weve got you covered.
Unlimited paid time off flexibility boosts creativity and performance work-life balance is key.
Pre-tax benefits medical, dependent care, commuter, 401k.
Access to executives we have a no-door policy, learn and collaborate with execs.
Beer Fridays, unlimited snacks, cold brew coffee on tap physiological needs, check.
Game rooms, quiet areas and more play a round of billiards, table tennis or grab a quiet space to focus
Career advancement jump in, learn, make an impact and shape your career