Office Tour Photos
Were not your traditional tech company. We recognize that talented people often come from outside the tech space. No matter what your background is, theres a place for you at Toast. Weve 86d the conventional workplace for one where people can truly bring their full selves to work. Together, we empower restaurants of all sizes to build great teams, increase revenue, improve operations, and delight their guests. We pair our deep understanding of the restaurant industry with powerful cloud based software and restaurant-grade hardware to deliver an intuitive all-in-one platform. Join us on our mission to empower the restaurant community to delight guests, do what they love, and thrive.
Are you bready* for a change?
Toast is consistently adding 75+ Toasters to our team each month. We operate at an incredibly fast pace while keeping the candidate experience top of mind. We have a high bar for talent and look to engage with the best of the best. As a member of the Toast TA team, you will join a collaborative team with a service-oriented culture that ensures delivery of efficient, effective, quality driven service to our internal customers.
About this roll*:
- Develop strong relationships and communication with managers to anticipate hiring needs
- Source, interview, present and close candidates for Engineering, QA, Product Management and other roles, as needed
- Create sourcing strategies, plans and pipeline
- Prioritize, manage and complete searches efficiently based on established benchmarks and metrics
- Successfully draw on extensive knowledge of Talent Acquisition and functional areas of the business, forging dynamic relationships with business leaders, hiring managers and HR Business Partners
- Share ideas and collaborate on implementing strategies related to recruitment of talent that will contribute to the long-range growth of the company
Do you have the right ingredients*?
- 5 + years of progressive corporate and/or search firm experience including sourcing and full life cycle recruiting
- Experience sourcing, and closing in a competitive marketplace
- Attention to detail with an unparalleled work ethic
- Tremendously well organized and thorough in tracking notes and candidate activity
- Expert level communication skills, with a high level of responsiveness to requests
- Committed to excellent customer service and candidate experience
- Exceptional time management, resource management and planning skills
- Ability to manage workload in a constantly changing environment
*Bread puns encouraged, not required
More Jobs From