Senior Technical Support Engineer
Job Locations US-MA-Burlington
Founded in 2004, NetBrain is the market leader disrupting the network automation space. Its ground-breaking automation platform leverages the power of dynamic maps to provide CIOs and network teams with end-to-end network visibility while enabling adaptive automation across the organization’s physical, virtual and software-defined networks. Today, over 2,000 of the world’s largest enterprises and managed services providers leverage NetBrain’s platform to automate network documentation, troubleshooting, and change management.
“NetBrain’s success is due to our people, and over the years, we have been fortunate to attract top talent because of our unique culture and exciting mission to transform the network management industry.” - Lingping Gao, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of NetBrain
GROW WITH US!
At NetBrain we are a customer-first organization who prides ourselves on enabling the success of our Customers. An immediate opportunity exists for a Technical Support Engineer who will become a key member of the Technical Support team, the boots on the ground team that drives us towards that goal.
The Support Engineer will help troubleshoot customers’ networks or software issues while ensuring consistent customer satisfaction. At the same time, our engineers gain exposure to various types of networks, and will have the opportunity to learn from an evolving set of technologies from NetBrain and other industry leaders.
NetBrain’s Technical Support team are problem-solvers passionate about networking, and we seek talented, enthusiastic, technically capable resources to join the team to support the growing NetBrain customer base.
You will provide post-sales technical support to the NetBrain customer base and be responsible for issue diagnosis and resolution for technical issues as they pertain to the NetBrain platform.
• Own customer cases from initial creation through resolution to be the voice of NetBrain to the customer
• Provide fault isolation and root cause analysis for owned customer cases
• Collaborate with NetBrain services team to drive case resolution in the customer environment
• Pro-actively work with NetBrain Engineering team to ensure updates and patches are delivered in a timely manner
• Support customer customized NetBrain configurations while demonstrating implementation best practices during issue resolution to mitigate future escalations
• Thoroughly document all issues to develop content for NetBrain knowledge base
• Constant collaboration with peers across multiple time zones to support the NetBrain customer base
• Help validate products, and pre-GA versions of the NetBrain platform
• Provide mentorship to junior resources on technical support best practices
• Support cross-functional teams of NetBrain resources to close critical accounts
• Bachelor’s degree with 5+ years of Software or Network Technical Support experience
• CCNA (or equivalent) Network Certification required, CCNP preferred
• Required experience with the practical application and knowledge of major vendor CLI commands to support Cisco IOS/XR/NX-OS/ASA and Juniper (JUNOs) OS
• Strong experience supporting or testing fundamental network protocols including TCP, UDP, BGP, OSPF, IGMP, SNMP, MLPS, EIGRP, etc.
• Experience supporting Cisco ACI architecture a plus
• Experience supporting VMware NSX architecture a plus
• Experience with virtualization technology such as VMware/Azure and the supporting hardware sub-systems
• Experience with scripting languages such as Python, Perl, or Microsoft PowerShell a plus
• Experience supporting or testing of MongoDB and ELK Stack a plus
• Outstanding verbal, written, and presentation skills
• Must be willing to provide off-hours support, if necessary
More Jobs From