Office Tour Photos
Mendix is on a mission to fundamentally reinvent the way applications are created, by abstracting the process and enabling everyone who has a stake in an enterprises digital future business people and analysts, web developers, software engineers, even CEOs to meaningfully participate, thereby creating better applications faster. Our goal is simply to create the future of software development.
Are you the brilliant Senior Technical Support Engineer we're looking for?
We're investing to accelerate our momentum and we're looking to grow our global team. If you constantly strive for excellence, are passionate about innovation, and want to work with a collaborative, energetic team - then Mendix is for you.
Youll help us drive digital innovation:
- You will be part of our global expert Service Desk (2nd line)
- You will be trained to become a certified Mendix developer and get trained in our state of the art Mendix Cloud architecture, deployment and integration possibilities.
- You will engage with our global customers in Europe, USA, Australia, South Africa, Middle East, Japan like Heineken, New Balance, MIT, ABN AMRO, TNT Express, ING and our (international) partners to solve any challenges they might face and assist in a myriad of issues, changes and questions.
- You will work with R&D to improve the customer experience of our platform
- Work in a smart, young and dynamic team where innovation thrives and career opportunities are abundant
Youre the innovator we need if you:
- are a high-energy professional that loves to engage with the customer to solve any challenges they might face
- have an B.S in information systems, engineering, computer science, or equivalent
- have 5+ years or more experience in a customer facing technical support or technical consultancy role
- have excellent communicative skills, both written and verbally
- are passionate for technology and have strong problem solving and analytical skills
- are well-organized, flexible and can keep an overview of all your tasks
- have an understanding of programming languages, integration, relational databases and/or public Cloud technologies (eg. AWS, Azure)
Experience a culture like no other at Mendix:
- Work for an award-winning employer? (Nr 1. tech employer & the-best-cloud-computing-companies-and-ceos-to-work-for-in-2017)
- Named The Best Cloud Company to Work for by Glassdoor (2018)
- Ranked #1 by Glassdoor "Best Places to Work" in Tech (2016)
- Ranked Leader by Gartner in High Productivity Application PaaS (2017, 2018)
- Ranked Leader by Gartner in Mobile Application Development Platforms (2017, 2018)
While we live on different continents and work on different things, we are one team with a shared mission and set of values. We are passionate and strive for new heights, professionally and personally. We value collaboration, initiative and hands-on creativity. Above all else, we believe in a culture of growth, respect, and fun.
Make your career at Mendix.
There are precious few jobs that let you create the future. But youll find one at Mendix. We pioneered low-code software development technology, which is arguably one of the most transformative technologies of the 21st century for building applications. Already, Mendix is the engine powering digital innovation for thousands of enterprises. The world of software will never be the same, thanks to Mendix. Neither will you, once you start making the future as part of the Mendix team.
Important to know: Mendix is a Siemens business, which means were backed by the resources and stability of one of the worlds largest and most forward-looking enterprises. Think: job security.
Since our company was founded in 2005, our aim is to create a great work environment for people at all stages in their careers. Thats why we are so pleased and honored that we were rated a top Cloud Computing Company to work for in 2019, based on feedback from our employees on Glassdoor. Our organization is growing, in 2018 we added 200 new employees and opened new offices in the U.S., Germany and the Netherlands and we have plans to open a new office in the U.K. in 2019.
More Jobs From