Casa Systems, Inc. (Nasdaq: CASA) delivers converged broadband technology solutions that enable mobile, cable and fixed network service providers to meet the growing demand for gigabit bandwidth and services. Our suite of distributed and virtualized solutions for fixed and mobile 5G ultra-broadband networks are engineered for performance, flexibility and scale. Commercially deployed in over 70 countries, Casa serves more than 475 Tier 1 and regional service providers worldwide. At Casa Systems, our mission is to deliver ultra-broadband solutions that keep families, communities and the world connected. We harness our passion for innovation to drive technological solutions that allow service providers to do amazing things that improve the way we live.
We are seeking to hire a Senior Technical Support Engineer to join our team based at our corporate headquarters based in Andover, MA, USA located about 30 minutes north of Boston. This is a highly-visible, high-impact position, key in maintaining highest levels of customer success.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- As subject matter expert for technologies served, provide cutting edge technology solutions employing a "Follow the Sun" support strategy.
- Provide technical support at a specialist level, addressing the most complex problems requiring the most advanced skills and understanding of company products.
- Respond to customer escalations.
- Enter data via web-based ticketing system, produce clear documentation of issues and timely resolutions in accordance with established technical support practices and service contracts.
- Able to anticipate questions and alter messaging and technical write-ups based on target audiences.
- Collaborate 24/7 with advanced engineering resources to resolve customer hardware and software issues related to product.
- Resolve technical problems over the telephone and via email.
- Replicate customer problems in lab environment.
- Configure customer systems and implement workarounds.
- Verify correct operation of customer systems and detect errors.
- Update technical documentation.
- Achieve goals in creative and effective ways.
- Contribute to the development of department processes and procedures.
- Recommend process changes to improve department and company efficiencies.
- Train, mentor, and participate in continual training and personal improvement.
- Take initiative to understand what needs to be done.
- Undergraduate degree in Communications Engineering, Electrical Engineering or related technical discipline.
- 5+ to 7 years of related Technical Support experience.
- 3+ years of LTE/5G Wireless experience.
- 3+ years of RF Transmission Protocol experience.
- 3+ years of experience with containerized application deployment using Docker required; Kubernetes is a plus.
- Prior Tier-2/3 support or escalation experience in a telecom/networking products environment required.
- Highly proficient in a broad range of technical skills related to the position.
- Expert in Internetworking troubleshooting and best practices.
- Hands on experience using Salesforce or similar ticketing system.
- Understands multiple layers to a problem and can communicate successfully to others (technical and non-technical) in written and oral form.
- Excellent problem solving, troubleshooting and diagnostic skills.
- Able to quickly learn new technologies, as required.
- Understanding of cloud-native architecture.
- Able to work in a team oriented, fast-paced environment.
- Creative and self-motivated.
- Professional demeanor.
Casa Systems, Inc. participates in the E‑Verify program. Casa Systems is committed to fostering a diverse workforce and inclusive work environment free from unlawful employment discrimination and without barriers to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO).
Andover, Massachusetts, United States
More Jobs From