BitSight is looking for a Senior Technical Recruiter to join the team and be part of helping us build our talent brand in addition to our talent pipeline! We are planning to expand our Product, Engineering, and Data Science teams globally and looking for a Senior Technical Recruiter to help us get there.
In this role you will coordinate and deliver on the full recruitment life-cycle including working with the hiring managers to prepare job description and sourcing strategy, screening and interviewing candidates, coordinating the hiring team interviews, consulting with HR and hiring managers to prepare offer package, closing the candidate, conducting background and reference checks and coordinating with HR on the onboarding activities for new hires.
- Provide and continue to enhance an extraordinary candidate experience
- Participate with the recruiting team to develop, implement, and execute recruiting strategies
- Build relationships with hiring managers and serve as an advisor and partner to build healthy pipelines of stellar candidates and fill current openings.
- Work with our Engineering, Product and Data Science leaders to determine recruiting needs.
- Source and screen candidates through variety of methods (e.g., job boards, social media, career fairs, referrals)
- Coordinate the interview process (processing applications, collect candidate and interviewer feedback, communicate with candidates)
- Engage with the organization to provide candidates with a first hand picture of culture.
- Ensure compliance throughout the recruitment process and manage record keeping requirements
- 5+ year of technical recruiting experience across multiple corporate departments within a software company
- Experience recruiting at a recruiting agency is preferred
- Bachelor's Degree is required
- Demonstrable experience recruiting for a fast-paced company.
- High attention-to-detail and ability to multitask
- Sharp eye for business with the ability to listen, ask questions, and think three steps ahead
- Ability to effectively articulate the BitSight value proposition and story to candidates
- Ability to source and cold-call to establish relationships by phone, email, and social media channels
- Experience collaborating with senior hiring managers and executives throughout the recruiting cycle
- Working knowledge of ATS tools (Greenhouse a bonus!) and recruiting technologies
We aim to create a place where all employees feel safe, empowered, engaged, and inspired. BitSight is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. This means we do not tolerate discrimination of any kind and are committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender identity, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability.