Senior Technical Recruiter
Senior Technical Recruiter
EF Education First
EF is the worlds largest international education company providing life-changing educational experiences to create global citizens. We offer millions of people the opportunity to learn a language, travel abroad, experience another culture or earn an academic degree. Since 1965, EFs mission has been opening the world through education. Our 52,000 employees have a worldwide presence in over 600 schools and offices within 50 countries.
For more information about our career opportunities, visit www.careers.ef.com
The EF Education First Recruiting Team is devoted to driving our global mission of opening up the world through education through attracting the best and brightest and most passionate team of mission-driven candidates. We seek to make every candidate experience personal, friendly, and informational. If you are a passionate, team-oriented individual with an eye for recruiting technical talent, this is the place and the role for you!
People and innovation are at the core of everything we do. We are looking for the next leader on our EF talent acquisition team to help build and grow the engineering organization at EF. As a member of the wider Recruiting and Employee Development Team, you will be responsible for representing EFs culture and working with candidates throughout the entire process, from sourcing to working through hiring details. You will assist our CIO & EVP of Engineering, who will act as your mentor, and the VP of Talent Acquisition in driving the engineering people and recruiting sourcing strategy for the business, in addition to growing our brand in the tech community.
- Working closely with senior leadership on recruiting initiatives for front-end and back-end developers and digital technology specialists across North America
- Developing and executing a short- and long-term tech recruiting strategy
- Utilizing recruiting tools to optimize sourcing strategy
- Managing and serving as EFs point of contact with select tech staffing agencies for especially complex or hard-to-find positions
- Architecting and executing exceptional full-cycle candidate experiences
- Sourcing, screening, and interviewing top technical talent
- Working with senior leadership to craft compelling and competitive offers for candidates
- Establishing meaningful working relationships and becoming a thought partner with senior technology leadership team
- Together with the Global Recruitment team, managing recruitment relationship with a select group of engineering and computer science programs at target schools and organizations
- 5+ years of professional experience recruiting front- and back-end developers, object-oriented programmers and UX/UI designers
- University degree ideal concentrations in communications, business, or computer science
- Experience using LinkedIn and other social recruiting sites such as Entelo or Avature
- Strong initiative, self-motivation, and judgment
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills in both formal and informal settings
- Great phone demeanor with a remarkable knack for connecting with strangers
- Strong sales mentality and passion for our mission; ability to explain and sell our brand