Imagine the future you could help us build.
Teamwork, not just tech work. We are tech futurists and business geniuses. Together, we solve problems to make daily life easier. We are looking for a few more great minds to join our team as we continue to grow one of the world's leading consumer robot companies.
Together, we empower people to do more.
We seek an experienced Technical Project Manager with demonstrated success in scheduling and keeping actives on track in highly dynamic environment.
In this role, you will report to Automation and Claims Manager and serve as a partner to Product Development Teams and Corporate Business to identify and priorities Claim, Competitive and Performance Tests.
Your responsibilities include documenting and tracking all system test information, issues, results, and statuses. You should possess sufficient technical depth to troubleshoot complex cross functional problems, determine root cause, corrective action, document findings and drive system issues to closure.
You will also develop and document test methods, procedures, and/or test results that have cross functional and/or cross product applicability.
- Act as a project manager to Claim and Competitive organization: gain deep insight into product delivery process with time to market, from module, sub-system and the complete set of robotic system requirements, which if satisfied, will result in competitive product.
- Interact with all the Program Teams and Corporate Business (Marketing, Legal, Product Management) to gather requirements and align on scheduling and priorities.
- Schedule the Claim and Competitive testing activities and ensure timely execution.
- Prepare and deliver test reports.
- Perform statistical analysis on results.
- Maintain a communication infrastructure that allows transparency on the execution process and current status of tasks.
- Work effectively to build and inspire teams to deliver outstanding results.
- Provide timely and accurate updates to senior management, encompassing all aspects of the program.
- Co-ordinate testing with shared resources (in-house and external).
- Develop, maintain, and communicate test plans and statuses.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience required, with at least 5 in a similar role
- Experience as a program manager in highly dynamic environment.
- Experience with scheduling of activities requiring shared resource and bandwidth constrained processes.
- BS in engineering.
- Solid background in statistics and statistical analysis of test results.
- Strong written and verbal communication and organizational skills.
- Proven ability to build consensus, drive effective decisions, and manage conflict around those decisions.
- Adept at summarizing and presenting complex test data and test status in an informative and easily understood manner.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications is required. Familiarity with Microsoft Project is a plus.
- Better understanding and knowledge of IEC testing standards.
- Experience in the robotics industry preferred. Appl
iRobot is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
More Jobs From