Seismic, ranked as one of the Best Places to Work by Inc. Magazine, is a rapidly growing Forbes Cloud 100 company, and is consistently recognized as the category leader in sales enablement. Seismic unites marketing and sales teams in delivering the most compelling stories throughout a buyers journey. More than 600 customers, including American Express, Cisco and IBM rely on the worlds most powerful storytelling platform to connect the right buyer, with the right content, at the right time, every time.
The Cloud Engineering organization is responsible for delivering Seismics Infrastructure-as-a-Platform and accelerating the delivery, reliability and scalability of our products. Help support global infrastructure and products across 4 major cloud platforms: including AWS, Azure, GCP and IBM, leveraging best in class technologies. This role will be responsible for leading both internal and external programs and projects to global scale. Projects include: Adopting new cloud providers, integrating acquisitions into our standard processes and tools, and the design and launch of new DevOps tools.
What you will be doing:
- Deliver and support multiple projects and programs, on time, within budget and on target
- Use your technical background to ensure a complex project with multiple dependencies moves forward according to your project roadmap.
- Drive coordination and collaboration across diverse teams and stakeholders: Cloud Engineering, Product Development, Program Management, Sales, Marketing and other business units to meet or exceed both internal and external commitments
- Help define requirements, establish and track timelines, and coordinate resource planning for projects
- Participate in the design and implementation of scalable processes and tooling
- Lead the effort to establish and track metrics that matter
- Empower individuals and teams to be successful
What you bring to the team:
- 5+ years of experience in a similar role leading cross-functional projects
- Strong understanding of both product and program management techniques (Agile, SAFe, Scrum, Kanban, OKRs)
- Excellent verbal, visual and written communication skills at all levels
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience
- Experience with enterprise microservices, SaaS and PaaS platforms and fast paced software delivery
- Experience with Cloud Platforms such as Azure, AWS, GCP, IBM Cloud etc
- Solid understanding of Continuous Delivery and DevOps/SRE best practices (GitHub, Terraform, Kubernetes)
- Strong operational and organizational skills
- Bring a strong sense of execution and ownership to the team
- Help Systemize the Engineering organization using your program management craft.
Headquartered in San Diego and with more than 1,000 employees across the globe, Seismic is backed by firms such as Permira, Ameriprise Financial, EDBI, Lightspeed Venture Partners, and T. Rowe Price. Our board of directors is composed of several industry luminaries including John Thompson, Chairman of the Board of Directors for Microsoft.
Seismic is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, age, race, religion, or any other classification which is protected by applicable law.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.