Office Tour Photos
Wayfair believes everyone deserves a home they love, and that furnishing your home should be a source of fun, not anxiety. Our consumer-facing Product team plays a crucial role in making this vision a reality for millions of people around the world. Partnering with Engineering, Experience Design, Analytics and business leaders across Wayfair, our Product team ensures that were building technology that solves important customer problems in elegant, scalable, measurable ways.
Were tackling a wide array of fascinating, incredibly difficult problems - like helping a massive, rapidly growing global customer base efficiently find the perfect products from our catalog of >10M items (with the majority of traffic on mobile), building 2-sided marketplaces to connect consumers with interior designers and contractors, and leveraging A/R and Computer Vision to help customers visualize products in their space. We have a modern tech stack including sophisticated capabilities around AI, data science, multivariate testing and personalization. And were a highly collaborative, supportive team that values learning, psychological safety and intentional career development.
Were looking for a Senior Product Manager to build and scale Wayfairs Identity Platform. Youll lead a team of aces with a stellar reputation and track record of wins. Your big challenge will be defining and building a platform that lets users authenticate painlessly while protecting them from fraud, across multiple user types accessing very different Wayfair systems, in an environment thats constantly evolving. Youre set up for success, with buy-in all the way up to the CEO and a team thats excited to deliver the strategy.
You should apply if you like synthesizing a complex set of stakeholder needs into crisp requirements, fostering an amazingly productive and fun team culture, receiving thank you notes from teams you enable, and watching your metrics go up and to the right.
What Youll Do:
- Develop the vision and roadmap for the Identity platform across all of Wayfair
- Partner with senior leaders in Product, Engineering, Design, and Operations to create innovative platform-level solutions to seemingly disparate problems, and evangelize your vision
- Work shoulder to shoulder with your cross-functional team to deliver the vision
- Work with third-party partners like Apple, Google, and Facebook to pilot innovative Identity products
- Foster a trusting, collaborative, and fun team culture with missionary-like focus on customer value
- Help define how Wayfair does product as a leader on the Product team
What Youll Need:
- Youve spent 3+ years leading highly technical cross-functional teams to amazing outcomes
- You get excited by developing elegant platform solutions that accelerate other teams products
- You can share your winning approach to making functionality, performance, and reliability tradeoffs
- You know how to partner with architects to design solutions that achieve your vision
- Your clients love working with you, even though you have to say no to their requests
- You can talk about times you took initiative to achieve goals meaningful to you or your team
Wayfair is one of the worlds largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, were reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If youre looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then youll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. Were a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair and world for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. Thats why were proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.
More Jobs From