Senior Technical Product Manager
Brightcove provides the industry leading online video platform, enabling our customers to deliver professional quality video to audiences on every screen. Our customers range from some of the largest media publishers to corporate marketing departments to large non-profit organizations, spanning the globe.
Were looking for an experienced technical product management professional to manage Brightcoves CMS and other ecosystem integrations in our newly formed product integrations team. Youll work with world class customers and innovative teams to create integrations that extend the value of Brightcoves products. The CMS integrations in particular are critical for driving adoption of the Video Cloud platform. Customers expect a video platform to work seamlessly with the other technologies that are used in their organizations. And Brightcove is making product investments in partner integrations to make sure this happens.
- Enhance Brightcoves integrations to drive customer value and improve user experience
- Review the customer value that is created by integrations and develop business cases for investments that will extend and capture this value
- Work with top partners to prototype and bring to market new integrations
- Drive the cross-functional go-to-market planning to ensure that integrations are marketed, supported, documented, and used correctly
- Ensure the quality, supportability, and usability for partner integrations by approving partner designs and providing some technical guidance
- Document requirements and manage external contractors working on partner integration modules and demonstrations managed by Brightcove
- Speak at partner and industry events about Brightcoves platform and partner ecosystem
- Create demos and technical sales tools to enable the Brightcove sales team to demonstrate the value of partner technologies to customers and prospects
- Collaborate with the Brightcove product teams to create an incredible customer experience with our integrations
- 5+ years of experience working with technical teams, especially in a SaaS business (e.g. partner engineering, product management, or professional services)
- Experience with CMS platforms (e.g. AEM, Sitecore, WordPress, Drupal, Sharepoint)
- Strong product intuition and ability to assess the technical feasibility of integrations
- Experience managing projects with contract development
- Demonstrated ability to present to business audiences
Working at Brightcove
Working for Brightcove will give you a unique opportunity to join a fast growing company and play an integral role building products and online services that promise to transform the media industry and change the way people all over the world watch video.
We are located in Boston's innovation district within walking distance from South Station. We strive to maintain a fun, casual and friendly environment at work. Employees are invited to participate in plenty of fun events and to take advantage of weekly bagel Fridays, monthly cake days and our enormous kitchens and snack cupboard.