Office Tour Photos
The Tripadvisor Flights and Cruise group is rapidly growing. With 450+ million unique monthly visitors, we help travelers research and purchase the best Cruises and Flights for their trip.
We are looking for a Senior Technical Manager to lead a growing team of engineers in Needham, MA. In this role, you will be driving a wide variety of critical engineering projects spanning partner integrations, innovative user experiences, purchase funnel optimizations, marketing automation, ad tech, native mobile in-destination features and more.
Can you enable highly iterative agile development by breaking down complex projects into discrete tasks? Are you a leader that can mold bright young developers into seasoned veterans? Are you a collaborative partner with Analytics, Product Management, and Bis Dev? Are you capable of hands-on development and digging into reports and logs when problems arise ,along with delegating and prioritizing work across the team? Above all else, are you passionate about success?
What you bring to the team:
- A BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent
- You are experienced as a Software Engineer (7+ years) and managing engineers (3+ years)
- You have successfully hired and mentored engineers
- You have broad working knowledge of full stack web development, RESTful APIs, databases, analytics and operations.
- You track industry trends, but are pragmatic when introducing new technology
- You lead from the front as a hands-on developer in multiple layers of the software stack
- You have consistently exceeded expectations throughout your career, and describe specific activities and projects to demonstrate this behavior
- You can manage a team towards long-term goals while delivering daily new capabilities
- You have the ability to work cross functionally with engineers, product owners and C-level executives to communicate, prioritize, influence and inform key product decisions
- Startup experience is a plus!
More Jobs From