At Veeva, we build enterprise cloud technology that powers the biggest names in the pharmaceutical, biotech, consumer goods, chemical & cosmetics industries. Our customers make vaccines, life-saving medicines, and life-enhancing products that make a difference in everyday lives. Our technology has transformed these industries; enabling them to get critical products and services to market faster. Our core values, Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed, guide us as we make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do.
Veeva Systems is seeking a top-notch CRM technical architect looking for a challenge. If you have force.com development experience, UI development experience, integration experience and are looking to break into the high-growth pharmaceutical software field then we would love to talk to you. Veeva CRM is the premier cloud-based CRM system for the pharmaceutical industry built on the force.com platform. We are experiencing explosive growth and need A players like you for our Commercial Technical Services team. Your architecture, integration and force.com development skills will be put to the test as you work in a company that values creativity, ingenuity and a great attitude.
Opportunities are available within the United States for this role; this is a remote position. There is no work location requirement if a candidate is in close proximity to an airport and able to meet travel requirements. Qualified U.S. based candidates are encouraged to apply.
What You'll Do
- Design and implement Apex, VisualForce and Lightning Experience customizations
- Design and implement cloud-based integrations
- Manage integration and development projects and resources
- Contribute to our services knowledge base
- Develop internal and external tools to help our customers and our consultants
- Experience developing Apex, VisualForce and Lightning Experience solutions
- Experience developing cloud-based integrations
- Experience developing web-based software solutions
- Experience developing solutions in Java, Python or other popular high level languages
- Minimum 5 years consulting experience
Nice to Have
- Project management experience
- Experience managing force.com deployment environments
- Experience managing source code control systems
- Experience developing on the AWS platform
- Knowledge and experience implementing object-oriented designs
- Database management experience
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.