Office Tour Photos
JOB DESCRIPTION: As a newly created role in the Business Development team, the Senior Partner Solutions Architect will be responsible for developing and managing strategic alliance partnerships. The role will work alongside multiple other internal organizations of the business, including sales, product management, engineering and marketing. The successful candidate will have a deep knowledge of networking and routing technology as well as public/private/hybrid cloud infrastructure and application architecture.
- Work with 128T Executive management to define go-to-market model, including analysis of partner models, compensation methodology and success criteria.
- Monitor, measure and report to ensure strategy remains in line with company goals and go-to-market initiatives.
- Engage with identified partners/alliances at both a leadership/executive level and operational level to determine joint synergies
- Deep dive technical/solution discussions and 'white-boarding to prove 128T's value/benefit over competitors
- Working with Product Management to align product architecture road-maps with end-to-end customer solutions.
- Kick-start relationships and engagement to drive regional business activity with sales teams.
- Develop and manage partner/sales enablement and training plans to ensure both are equipped to position products/solutions and compete effectively.
- Work closely with marketing to develop a channel marketing program, including training, collateral, partner portal, etc.
- Ongoing management of joint solution with close alignment with 128T PLM and Sales organizations
- Ensure continuous executive alignment between Partner and 128 Technology leadership, which will include regular reporting, Quarterly Business Reviews and other forms to ensure organizations are constantly in sync.
- Act as an escalation point in case of partnership, commercial or technical issues.
- Negotiate contractual/commercial agreements in line with go-to-market model.
- Bachelors degree required; MBA a plus
- At least 10 years of complex channel sales development experience
- Significant expertise in the following industries: Networking, Routing, Public cloud
- Microsoft/Azure experience required
- Proven ability to create international and national established relationships across channel, MSP, CSP, SI and vendor partner community and the skills to communicate to partner leadership and sales/operational organizations.
- Strong inbound and outbound communication skills and the ability to position/sell networking/routing technologies to executive/CxO level audience are prerequisite.
- 25-50% travel required
More Jobs From