Senior Talent Management Consultant
Talent Management Consultant
Were a fast growing and ambitious technology company and just as technology evolves to improve the lives of its users, Endurance International Group is seeking a Talent Management Consultant to transform our talent management strategy and framework with the ever-changing needs of our employees and business. You will build, implement and sustain a range of initiatives to build leadership capability and manage talent across the organization with a focus on diversity.
The big picture goal is to design and implement leading practices in performance management, succession planning, and employee engagement. Youll execute these goals by collaborating with leadership and colleagues to create and execute talent efforts that address the needs of the organization and will advance careers, drive diversity and enhance contributions to Endurance.
What Youll Do:
- Create and drive strategy and framework for talent management, talent reviews/calibration, succession planning, and diversity across all areas of the business
- Work with key stakeholders to assess leadership challenges and capability gaps and design/develop/support and/or lead the implementation of the initiatives to address those issues
- Identify appropriate delivery approaches and resources; manage accordingly to ensure successful and meaningful results
- Ensure solutions are in alignment and integrated with other talent and business initiatives
- Develop and manage the processes for defining and ensuring a strong, diverse internal bench of ready candidates for key roles in partnership with Talent Acquisition and HR Business Partners
- Build a high performance/high potential program based on the necessary leadership skillsets
- Conduct 360 assessments and offer executive coaching to our leaders
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in Talent Management/Talent Development
- Demonstrated track record of creating and driving talent initiatives that positively impact employee engagement, calibrate talent with rigor, deepen succession and increase organizational capability
- Ability to effectively interface with and influence employees/managers at all levels of the organization and across functional/geographical lines
- In depth experience with multiple approaches and technologies related to performance management, talent management
- Ability to think and plan strategically but follow through and act on the tactical requirements needed
- Thrive in a "move fast", matrix organization that's constantly changing, with the ability to prioritize work efficiently
- Exceptional project management skills including ability to create action plans and timelines, manage multiple programs simultaneously
- Ability to gather, synthesize and analyze data, draw conclusions and summarize recommendations
- Leadership program background with building leadership programs for top talent
- Bachelors degree in Business, Human Resources, or related field and / or equivalent work experience
- 20% travel
We offer an opportunity to work with great people in an innovative environment doing great things. You can expect a salary commensurate with your capabilities, a generous benefits package, and attractive corporate perks that will make you the envy of the neighborhood. If you feel your skills match then please reach out to learn more about this exciting opportunity. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.