Casa Systems, Inc., is a leading provider of next-generation ultra-broadband distributed and virtualized architectures in mobile, fixed telecom and cable networks. As the original supplier of commercially deployed CCAP systems that delivers voice, video, and data over a single port, Casa continues a tradition that brings leading edge solutions to hundreds of service providers around the world. At Casa Systems, our mission is to deliver ultra-broadband solutions that keep families, communities and the world connected. We harness our passion for innovation to drive technological solutions that allow service providers to do amazing things that improve the way we live.
We are seeking to hire a self-motivated, team-oriented Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our Corporate Human Resources team based in Andover, MA, USA located about 30 minutes north of Boston.
The Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist will impact the organization by recruiting the most passive of technical (Embedded Software, Hardware, Systems Engineering) candidates, with skill set matches that we are unable to see through our internal posting or the job boards, ensuring that our company’s talent acquisition initiatives to hire top talent are met.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- In-house full-cycle recruiting.
- Sources, pre-screens and interviews candidates from both internal and external sources for general competence, applicable background and skills, and organizational fit.
- Provides applicants with pre-employment information regarding job requirements, location, wages, benefits, allowances and employment policies.
- Reviews recruitment requirements with management to determine applicant requirements.
- Makes employment recommendations based on information developed through interviews, reference checks, applications and resumes.
- Investigates and implements alternative sourcing options (Twitter, Facebook, industry sites, etc.) to increase flow of qualified candidates.
- Supports recruiting through the use of college and professional job fairs, on-line job boards and networking.
- Attends college career fairs across the US as scheduled.
- Provides data for reports and analysis as requested.
- Understands the importance of keeping Applicant Tracking System up-to-date at all times to reflect where candidates are in the process.
- Highly motivated hunter with strong win-win negotiation skills.
- Hours are either 8:00AM - 5:00PM or 9:00AM - 6:00PM, Monday through Friday.
- This position is based in our Andover, MA office, not remote.
- Undergraduate degree.
- 7-10 years of related experience.
- Prior experience using an ATS; Silkroad Recruiting preferred.
- Prior experience using social media to attract and engage active and passive technical talent.
- Able to manage 10+ requisitions at a time.
- Proficient user of MS Office.
- Prior experience using Sharepoint.
- Must enjoy working in a fast-pace environment and with hiring managers across multiple functions.
Casa Systems, Inc. participates in the E‑Verify program. Casa Systems is committed to fostering a diverse workforce and inclusive work environment free from unlawful employment discrimination and without barriers to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO).
Andover, Massachusetts, United States
More Jobs From