Senior Talent Acquisition Partner, Enterprise Sales
Mendix is on a mission to fundamentally reinvent the way applications are created, by abstracting the process and enabling everyone who has a stake in an enterprises digital future business people and analysts, web developers, software engineers, even CEOs to meaningfully participate, thereby creating better applications faster. Our goal is simply to create the future of software development.
We're investing in talent to accelerate our momentum and we're looking to grow our global TA function. If you constantly strive for excellence, are passionate about innovation, and want to work with a collaborative, energetic team, then Mendix is for you.
We are looking for a creative, innovative, and inspiring personality with a passion for attracting the best talent. As a Senior Talent Acquisition Partner, you will join an exceptional team of full-lifecycle Recruiters, Sourcers and Operations support. We value candidate experience. We hire the cream of the crop. We partner meaningfully with our business lines, and drive talent strategy to keep pace with our incredible growth. We maintain an all-hands-on-deck, startup mentality but we have the resources of a larger company. Come join us in our Global Boston HQ!
In this role, you will:
- Execute a talent acquisition strategy that will ensure the best talent pool in the market
- Manage a National Requisition load of Commercial, Channel and Enterprise Sales positions
- Promote our employment value proposition as the premier destination for talent
- Track external talent market trends to ensure we proactively attract, acquire and engage top talent
- Use innovative techniques and tools to source top talent who will become key contributors to the organizations aggressive growth strategy
- Learn our industry, and learn what makes us the best
- Develop tactical and constructive relationships with our Sales leadership and gain insight into where we are now, what we need and where we are going
- Take on project-based initiatives that make us more effective and efficient Recruiters
- Contribute meaningfully to a team that asks you to think in an innovative and pioneering way about the role of Talent Acquisition
- Travel to Rotterdam for our annual Company KickOff meeting, and to other global offices as needed
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- A passion for attracting top Enterprise Sales talent within highly competitive IT industry (particularly SaaS, Enterprise Cloud & Data Management, and/or PaaS environments)
- Experience in a technology startup and/or Go-To-Market environment is helpful
- An impressive network of Enterprise Sales contacts within the US/North American market
- Intellectual curiosity to learn about technologies that transform the way we live
- A proven record as a relentless hunter and very active sourcer
- A history of building strong partnerships with hiring managers through your ability to understand the right talent needed to successfully deliver on their business initiatives
- Demonstrable experience with identifying great talent and effectively aligning the employer value proposition with the candidates capabilities and career goals
- Strong organizational skills ability to plan, execute and track metrics for multiple recruiting programs.
While we live on different continents and work on different things, we are one team with a shared mission and set of values. We are passionate and strive for new heights, professionally and personally. We value collaboration, initiative and hands-on creativity. Above all else, we believe in a culture of growth, respect, and fun.
Make your career at Mendix.
There are precious few jobs that let you create the future. But youll find one at Mendix. We pioneered low-code software development technology, which is arguably one of the most transformative technologies of the 21st century for building applications. Already, Mendix is the engine powering digital innovation for thousands of enterprises. The world of software will never be the same, thanks to Mendix. Neither will you, once you start making the future as part of the Mendix team.
Important to know: Mendix is a Siemens business, which means were backed by the resources and stability of one of the worlds largest and most forward-looking enterprises. Think: job security.
Since our company was founded in 2005, our aim is to create a great work environment for people at all stages in their careers. Thats why we are so pleased and honored that we were rated a top Cloud Computing Company to work for in 2019, based on feedback from our employees on Glassdoor. Our organization is growing, in 2018 we added 200 new employees and opened new offices in the U.S., Germany and the Netherlands and we have plans to open a new office in the U.K. in 2019.