Senior Talent Acquisition Partner
This position offers an exciting opportunity to provide Recruiting support at our headquarters in Burlington, Ma. This role will primarily target sales recruiting.
About the Team:
- As a member of our HR Team, you will join a team of bright, fast-paced professionals. You’ll work in a cutting-edge cloud environment that will power our company’s impressive growth. We are smart, innovative, ambitious, and are looking for people of the same cut to join us.
- Learn more about Everbridge and see photos of our office here .
- Meet the Everbridge team here.
- full-cycle recruiting including sourcing, screening, interviewing, offer formulation, negotiation and closing of top talent
- Operate with a sense of urgency to manage high volume recruiting activities with a strong attention to detail to ensure both a consistent and timely candidate experience
- Assess candidate fit to Everbridge profile through resume screening, conducting initial phone and in-person interviews
- Maintain all pertinent applicant and interview documentation and data in applicant tracking system
- Establish strong working relationships with hiring managers across the organization with constant collaboration to meet their current and future staffing needs
- Build relationships and maintain a network of qualified candidates to support future hiring needs
- Spearhead recruiting based projects on an as-needed basis
- Adhere to all compliance and regulatory requirements
- 2-5 years of experience in a high volume recruiting capacity
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills