Office Tour Photos
Buildium is looking for smart, driven, enthusiastic systems engineers to join our team. Our core product is an all-in-one property management platform designed for real estate professionals to take control of their business by streamlining their accounting, maintenance, communication, and leasing processes in the cloud.
As a Systems Engineer, you'll be part of a cross-functional product team delivering new features to our client base of over 14,000 property managers and housing associations. This is a great chance to be part of a growing organization that is dedicated to engineering best practices and processes as well as continually providing opportunities for professional growth.
- Work in two-week sprints building new features and enhancing existing features of the Buildium platform using technologies like C#, ASP.NET Web API, Angular, and MySql.
- Full stack design and development with a focus on maintainability, usability, scalability and performance.
- Be a positive influence on the team through design reviews, collaborating with other developers on the team, and ensuring adherence to coding and testing standards.
- Work closely with product managers to understand the future business direction with the goal of architecting the platform optimally.
- Work closely with technical leads and other stakeholders to develop project plans and participate in resource planning.
- Contribute ideas and work on solutions to evolve our CI/CD processes and tools.
- Maintain a high awareness of industry issues and trends, particularly in regard to web technologies, .NET, microservices, cloud computing (AWS), and automated unit testing.
- Participate in our engineering guilds, focus groups, and tech talks to contribute to the research and implementation of new technologies, tools, and architectural patterns.
- 3-5 years of experience in developing customer-facing software
- Hands-on experience working with creating and consuming REST web services and APIs
- Experience working with writing SQL queries and designing databases (MySql is a plus)
- Understanding of source code management tools such as Git, and the workflows associated with them (branching and merging)
- Excellent presentation and facilitation skills
- Bachelors degree in computer science or equivalent work experience
Benefits and Perks
- Casual and collaborative work environment
- Flexible time off
- Medical, dental & vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Parental leave
- Flexible spending and dependent care accounts
- Commuter benefits
- Free lunch Thursdays
- Ping Pong, Foosball, etc
- Free snacks
At Buildium, were always looking for smart, driven, enthusiastic professionals who want to join our team. Our vision is to create a 100-year company with a mission of helping small businesses succeed all while setting the highest standard for the way business should be done. Those arent just words on our wall they are words we live by. We love what we do. We love what were building. And we love our customers. If that sounds like something you want to be a part of, we want to hear from you.
Buildium is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, race, veteran or disability status. We celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive work environment where all employees feel a sense of belonging while bringing their authentic self to the table and being valued for it.
More Jobs From