Office Tour Photos
At NetBrain, you will work with the most accomplished engineers in the field of network management.
Immediate opportunities exist for outstanding and motivated engineers to add to our software development team. Join us, as we continue to define the state of the art and help develop and deploy technologies of the future.
As a Senior Software Architect, you will be responsible for working closely with technologists, experience design engineers, and product marketing to define the software architecture for new solutions. You will feel challenged and rewarded. Our entrepreneurial environment encourages innovation, teamwork, and creativity.
- Build and improve software architecture based on the requirements and design elements
- Analyze and improve stability, scalability, and the performance of products
- Assist Software Engineers with the creation of detailed software design specifications
- Participate in the system specification review process to ensure system requirements can be translated into valid software architecture
• Bachelor's or Master's degree in computer science or related field
• At least 10 years in the software industry
• At least 3 years of architecture and design in C/S and B/S software project
• At least 5 years of coding experience
• Require strong proficiency in C++, with STL, and algorithms
• Require knowledge of memory management, process and thread
• Experience in. Net / Java
• Has capabilities of object-oriented analysis, design, programing, proficient in design patterns
• Familiar with relationship databases;
• Familiar with NoSQL database, such as Mongodb
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
More Jobs From