Salesforce and sales systems are critical to the overall success of Klaviyo and the Lead Systems Analyst/Architect will play an important role in ensuring the effectiveness of those systems. You are a creative mind, with attention to detail, who has an interest in working on projects that create scalable solutions for complex business issues.
Our Sales team and other teams that use Salesforce are growing rapidly; you will work on projects that affect 300+ users. The person who would best fit this role is highly collaborative, organized, and can thrive in a fast-paced environment. This hire will report to the Business Systems Manager.
How You Will Make a Difference
- Create process builders, approval rules, validation rules, and flows to support our changing business needs
- Troubleshoot and refine flows, rules and processes to maximize efficiency of our system
- Design application security using profiles, roles, sharing rules, and permission sets
- Help users troubleshoot Salesforce issues and act as the liaison between our users and vendors
- Partner with sales, channel managers, and other subject matter experts to gather requirements and configure enhancement requests for Salesforce and other sales systems
- Play an integral role within our team to maintain our overall Salesforce instance
- Manage integrations between Salesforce and other applications
- Plan, implement, and maintain systems projects, coordinating cross-functionally and with vendors as required
- This job is located in Boston, MA
Who You Are
- Excited, motivated, and inspired by exceeding goals
- Have experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Have 3+ years of Salesforce Administration experience
- Have experience with Flow automation in Salesforce
- Are Salesforce Admin and Platform App Builder Certified (preferred)
- Familiar with Apex (preferred)
- Are constantly thinking of ways to make a system more efficient and organized
- Are results oriented, have strong attention to detail, and are able to prioritize multiple objectives and projects
- BA/BS Degree
Get to know Klaviyo
Klaviyo is a world-leading marketing automation platform dedicated to accelerating revenue and customer connection for online businesses. Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. The company's hybrid customer-data and marketing-platform model allows companies to grow by fostering direct relationships with customers, without giving up their valuable data to popular big-tech ad platforms. Over 265,000 innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink, Living Proof and Huckberry sell more with Klaviyo. Learn more at www.klaviyo.com.
Klaviyo does not tolerate and prohibits discrimination, harassment or retaliation of or against job applicants, contractors, interns, volunteers or employees by another employee, supervisor, vendor, customer or any third party.