Office Tour Photos
Senior Support Engineer
Examity, the world leader in online test integrity and the fastest-growing Edtech company in the United States, is looking for a dedicated Senior Support Engineer to join the growing team in our Newton, MA location.
The Senior Support Engineer is responsible for providing technical expertise to identify solutions for Tier 2/Tier 3 tickets in support of all Examity applications. This team member will provide a key role in identifying root causes of any issues, as well as pioneer new tools, workflows, and enhancements to improve the user experience.
- Work independently with Tier 2 and Tier 3 issues and support requests.
- Apply knowledge of relational databases, Microsoft technology stack, and emerging technologies to enhance business operations.
- Analyze processes, identify process improvements, and build POCs for future process automation.
- Support API integration and development across client and internal systems.
- Develop new API integrations for client and internal applications.
- Identify the scoping and facilitation of execution of low, medium and/or complex level enhancements from clients.
- Navigate project changes effectively, removing barriers and coordinating with a variety of cross-functional project team members.
- Diagnose root causes as necessary and proactively better the user journey.
- Partner with internal stakeholders to build deeper integration between finance, operations, and client-facing applications.
- Document knowledge required to resolve support ticket and contribute knowledge base articles.
- Contribute to rotational on-call support off hours and during weekends as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science and/or information systems.
- Working knowledge of SQL Server Analysis/Integration Services (SSAS) & (SSIS).
- Knowledge of SQL Data Warehouse technology.
- Experience in Angular, Python, and scripting highly preferred.
- Strong communication skills and ability to facilitate client/internal troubleshooting discussions.
- Legal authorization to work in the United States. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas.
Examity offers a competitive salary, 401(k), and a comprehensive benefits package, providing full coverage for health and dental premiums for both individuals and families. As one of the fastest-growing companies in Massachusetts, you will be challenged to build your skills and take on increasing responsibility. Our office environment is open, collaborative, fast-paced and high energy. Examity’s urban office location in Newton, MA provides access to local shopping and restaurants. Employees enjoy Examity’s free snacks and drinks, a flexible work schedule, and frequent group outings to skyboxes for Celtics, Red Sox and summer concerts.
You can’t spell Examity without “team.” Which is why we built our business around the most collaborative and passionate people in the industry. We’re always looking to grow our family, so if you’re interested in joining us, please don’t hesitate to reach out. We would love to hear from you! Examity is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We thrive because of the diversity of our employees. At Examity, people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives are always welcome. We foster an environment of mutual respect and do not tolerate any discrimination. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
More Jobs From