iRobot Corporation, with a mission of empowering people to do more is at the forefront of the development of robotics and artificial intelligence technologies. iRobot has become one of the worlds preeminent specialist designers and builders of consumer robots. iRobot invests in the development and growth of its people, in a culture of empowerment, innovation and fun. Come work with some of the most talented and influential people in the robotics field utilizing cutting edge technologies, in an exciting, fast-growing industry!
We are looking for a talented and experienced Senior Supply Planning Analyst to join the Americas Regional Supply Chain Planning team. In this new role, the Analyst will assist in the development and management of product supply plans to meet corporate targets and metrics. This newly created position will help develop weekly and monthly supply plans in support of all Supply Chain activities and strategies. This position will interface regularly with the Americas team, global cross-functional teams, and external suppliers, to support an efficient, strategically focused, Supply Chain organization. The position will report to the Regional Supply Planning Manager and work closely with the Regional Demand Planning Manager to support new End-to-End supply chain processes and strategies.
Essential Functions/ Job Duties:
The Supply Planning Analyst has responsibility for all aspects of Supply Planning for the Americas region including:
- Develop, maintain, and deliver the regional net requirements plan by ensuring the demand plan is loaded properly, the safety stock targets are accurate, and the on-hand inventory position is valid to drive replenishment. Make supply purchase recommendations for the region to balance customer service and inventory goals.
- Deliver the regional monthly inventory forecast process to include setting targets, measuring results, and developing action plans to continuously achieve financial targets.
- Establish safety stock settings for each SKU, working collaboratively with the regional and global teams to ensure targets are being met on a continuous basis.
- Assist in Supply Planning system development, maintenance, and improvement activities.
- Assist in formalizing KPIs and metrics for the region based on global standards, by leveraging existing and new sourcing data.
- Develop root cause analysis to determine specific areas of concern and use metrics to drive improvements going forward.
- Support Ad hoc reporting and analysis as required.
- Bachelors degree in Supply Chain Management or related field, MBA a plus
- 4-6 years experience in supply chain management, and/or supply planning. Consumer electronics experience a plus.
- Understanding of Supply Planning principles and best practices, ability to work cross functionally to achieve business goals
- Ability to utilize multiple data sources to deliver accurate, & reliable reporting and analytics
- Detail oriented with the ability to work independently in a proactive manner.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are required for interacting at various levels within the organization
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and assign effective priorities to tasks .
- Ability to develop clear action plans and drive processes with numerous interdependencies
- Advances skills in MS Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint. Working knowledge of Oracle ERP systems. Anaplan experience a plus.