New to market, incredibly innovative, and already recognized as one of the Boston Globes Top Places to Work, Hydrow is the Live Outdoor Reality (LOR) rowing machine that delivers on-river experiences at home with workouts led by world-class athletes. Engaging twice as many muscles as cycling (86%, in fact), Hydrows interactive technology delivers challenging virtual fitness programs, including On the Mat offerings like yoga and Pilates from gorgeous locations around the world.
Hydrow connects users with an entire community of fellow rowers who experience the rivers and waterways of the world together in synchrony. You, too, can be part of that community. At Hydrow, youll have the chance to shape a company that is disrupting the fitness industry while creating engaging content unmatched in the marketplace today. Sound exciting? Thats because it is!
Hydrow is seeking a dynamic and highly analytical Supply Planner who will: build, plan and drive the appropriate inventory management across our complex network of warehouses to fully support Hydrows product portfolio. In this role, you will drive the S&OP process across various product categories, monitor demand/supply trends, and highlight supply and operational risks. You will interface and collaborate with internal teams (Sourcing/Product/Logistics) and external suppliers to ensure timely execution of production, shipping, and stocking to support Hydrows business objectives. You will also be responsible for managing supply routing from manufacturers to our DCs, inventory levels, and ensuring inventory distributions are optimally balanced.
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Defining and building planning models, planning parameters for current or new product categories
- Evaluating regional demand profile, setting optimal item replenishment targets based on product category, velocity, lead time and maximizing service levels
- Identifying and resolving supply shortfalls by working with suppliers and sourcing teams to formulate actions plan to avert stock out
- Reviewing and reconciling production schedule vs. supply plan and making supply chain optimization recommendations such as expediting, postponement, consolidation, supply reduction
- Collaborating with Apparel, Marketing, Sales and Production teams to effectively route supply to regions and DCs based on demand, capacity, lead times
- Partnering with Finance, Sales and Marketing to validate demand plan and extract demand insight
- Analyzing regional and sub-regional inventory level by product, and re-balance inventory based on sales trend, seasonal trend, promotional activities, and other ad hoc programs
- Monitoring production and inbound shipping schedule and making necessary re-routing recommendations to improve and optimize inventory positioning
- Partnering with data analytics to drive enhancements and improvements to existing processes and workflows, and develop new system solutions to drive efficiencies in inventory planning activities
- Effectively managing weekly planning cycle to build appropriate supply plan across multiple product categories or regions
- Providing analysis and scenario plans to support weekly S&OP process, and articulating recommendations to production and operations team highlighting service, inventory and logistic cost impacts or tradeoffs
- Conducting root cause analysis for supply chain issues/constrains/process gaps and driving corrective actions
- Documenting supply chain planning processes and workflows
- Working closely with suppliers to maintain clear and clean shipment routing guidance
- Assisting and troubleshooting shipping discrepancies, inventory discrepancies, and receipt delays
- Utilizing MRP system to manage and develop component requirements and plan buys for supply
- Developing reports and dashboard related to POs, supply commit schedules, inventory metrics, projections, forecast accuracy and other KPIs
- 3+ years of: supply chain, demand and supply planning experience, with a minimum of 2 years in inventory management
- Strong quantitative, analytical skills with attention to detail
- Proficiency in Excel, comfortable building data models and manipulating large data sets
- Prior experience in S&OP management, scenario modeling, and comfortable building data models with large data sets
- Understands consumer product manufacturing, sales, and direct to consumer distribution
- Creative problem solver and constantly wants to move business forward
- Ability to work effectively and creatively in a lean environment
- Bachelors Degree in business or related field of study or equivalent experience
BONUS POINTS IF YOU HAVE:
- Experience in Netsuite and/or Advanced Planning System
- Familiarity/expertise in ERP/MRP/Advance planning systems
- Experience in Netsuite, E2Open, and SQL knowledge
- Prior experience with Asia based manufacturing and supplier management
REPORTS TO: Head of Operations
Started in November 2017, Hydrow is growing by leaps and bounds. In fact, the company has received multiple rounds of major investments, bringing the Series A total to an impressive $52M - most recently led by L Catterton, the largest, most global consumer-focused private equity firm. Other investments include prominent names in sports and technology, including Rx3 Ventures (co-founded by Greenbay Packers Quarterback Aaron Rogers), Wheelhouse, The Raptor Group and The Yard Ventures. This funding will further fuel Hydrow's already impressive trajectory, focusing on content expansion and marketing outreach. The Hydrow experience will soon be promoted to hundreds of thousands of new customers.
Hydrow is a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate individual differences and recognize that unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and more successful. Hydrow actively seeks applicants who can bring a variety of experiences, perspectives, and backgrounds to the team. Hydrow provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, sex, pregnancy, pregnancy-related condition, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, qualified handicap, gender identity, results of genetic testing, military status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Hydrow offers competitive salaries, benefits, and early stage equity.
More Jobs From