Senior Strategy Consultant
Intrapreneurship is defined as creating from within, starting something from nothing. And it is at the heart of the people at Rightpoint. We are a values-led intrapreneurial organization. Were driven by innovation, rooted in technology and relentlessly curious. We love the creativity involved in taking a blank screen and blinking cursor and making it something amazing. With intrapreneurship in our DNA, were able to move quickly to build unique, innovative customer experiences that evolve the way our clients do business.
Are you someone who wants to create change in the way business is done? Do you want to work with inspired and like-minded intrapreneurs? Us too! We take our work very seriously, but we have fun doing it. And were searching for passionate, talented people to join the Rightpoint team.
Rightpoint is the largest independent customer experience agency with technology at our core, and 450 employees across 10 offices. We create seamless digital experiences driven by insight, strategy, technology and design -- and expanded mobile innovation and emerging technologies via Raizlabs. We serve more than 250 Fortune 1,000 companies with strategy, site design and development, content, CRM, commerce, BI and cloud infrastructure.
And the industry is taking notice:
- Crain's Chicago Fast Fifty of Fastest Growing Companies, 2014 - 2017
- "Top 100 Workplaces in Chicago" by the Chicago Tribune, 2014-2017
- EY Entrepreneur of The Year Award, Co-founders Ross Freedman & Brad Schneider: 2015 Midwest Dual Finalists
- One of the "Most Promising Companies in America" by Forbes in 2014
WATCH THIS to learn more about Rightpoint and our culture:
The Lead Strategist will be responsible for guiding Rightpoints digital strategy clients through their digital transformation. You will work on a dynamic mix of projects ranging from industry research and digital maturity assessments, to road mapping engagements and ultimately overseeing a series of transformation engagements.
You will work with content and UX teams, designers, developers, analysts, project managers and strategic account managers to improve customer experiences across industries including technology, healthcare, finance, automotive, CPG brands and eCommerce (to name a few). The Lead Strategist is responsible for end-to-end strategic solutions and leading the development of data-driven digital strategy. The Lead Strategist will share ownership of relationships at the executive sponsor-level across a variety of industries, and support peers and other clients within the Rightpoint portfolio.
What were looking for in the role:
- Ability to act as an advocate and leader in digital transformation, leading the overall digital strategy and execution within our clients. Lead the development of business requirements gathering, prioritization roadmaps and strategy documents as part of the overall future state vision.
- Ability to work closely with our Experience team to introduce business/consulting frameworks and the ability to solve complex business problems with simple, industry-leading solutions.
- Ability to work closely with our Research and Digital Insights teams to combine qualitative and quantitative analysis into transformative digital solutions, including artificial intelligence, machine learning, etc.
- Experience translating business objectives, end user needs and inputs from customers or stakeholders into documented business requirements.
- Demonstrated understanding of cloud technologies, with a strong focus on any of the following: Microsoft, Sitecore, Salesforce, Adobe, Epi, or leading Data and Martech offerings.
- Ability to foster an innovative and inclusive team-oriented work environment. Youll play an active role in counselling and mentoring consultants across the organization by providing structured and on-the-job feedback.
- Experience leading or participating in strategy engagements in enterprise accounts.
- Experience at a large consultancy or respected boutique firm is a plus.
- Identified experience in one or more industries (healthcare, financial services, manufacturing, retail or professional services)
- Experience that spans across UX, business, operations, web engineering, design, data architecture and infrastructure. That is, you should feel comfortable talking to other business stakeholders, UX and visual designers as well as technologists and developers.
- An entrepreneurial spirit who is excited by ambiguity, operates autonomously and can make informed decisions on the fly, grounded in a digital transformation point of view.
Key Performance Indicators
- Exhibit confidence and not be afraid to ask questions to bring clarity, share ideas and challenge the norm (think outside the box).
- Actively listen to ensure you are seeking to understand before you are understood.
- Exhibit exemplary client service skills, to all people, regardless of level inside or outside of the company.
- Written and verbal communication skills should be professional, concise and effective.
- Exercise confidentiality concerning the affairs of the business. Own your work take initiative, be proactive, anticipate and complete projects in a comprehensive manner while still remembering the details.
- Dont just be the student, be the teacher. Exhibit a willingness to learn, willingness to problem solve and willingness to step in to help others.
- Creativity, capacity and a conviction to innovate and deliver best-in-class solutions.
- The energy and passion to evangelize our service internally and externally.
- Experience: 5 to 10+ years of experience required. (Commerce and/or Brand experience is a benefit but not a requirement).
Benefits and Perks at Rightpoint:
- PTO + Paid Holidays
- Casual Dress (when in the office; when at a client site, we need to mirror their dress code)
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Great Health Coverage
- Medical 3 plans to choose from!
- Life/AD&D/Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending (Dependent & Healthcare)
- Transportation/Parking Pre-Tax Benefits
- 401k with Company Matching
- Weekly Peapod Snack/Drink delivery
- Regular Happy Hours and social events including: Volunteering, Game Nights, Basketball, 5K runs, golf outings, team sports, etc.
- Catered Lunches Every Other Friday
- Open Office Environment
- Continuous Training, Certifications, and Learning Opportunities
This is a full time, salaried position. For more information, visitwww.rightpoint.com. Rightpoint is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, or national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.
Rightpoint is an E-Verify employer. E-Verify is an Internet-based system operated by the Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services that allows Rightpoint to verify the employment eligibility of our employees. Based on the information provided by you on your Form I-9, Rightpoint will input that information into E-Verify which will confirm your information in DHS and Social Security Administration (SSA) databases. Your continued employment with Rightpoint is contingent upon an Employment Authorized result for you from the E-Verify system
APPLICANTS MUST BE PERMANENTLY AUTHORIZED TO WORK IN THE U.S.. WE ARE UNABLE TO OFFER SPONSORSHIP AT THIS TIME.
e (MBA), Business or related discipline