Office Tour Photos
TripAdvisor provides a unique, global work environment that captures the speed, innovation and excitement of a startup, at a thriving, growing and well-established industry brand. At TripAdvisor, you will be part of a dynamic, fun, and energetic team where you can immediately make meaningful contributions.
This position reports to the Global Compensation Lead of TripAdvisor with a very strong link to the VP of Total Rewards.
- Administers all aspects related to communication and compliance of employee equity awards company-wide (RSUs, Stock Options, PSUs).
- Analyzes performance of equity plan and grant practices to executive staff and internal stakeholders, up to the Executive team.
- Active participant to the preparation of the Board of Directors and Compensation Committee materials (Section 16 Officers and NEOs)
- Partners with Legal, Finance and Tax to ensure ongoing compliance with regulatory, internal and external reporting and requirements for equity plans and SEC disclosures: Proxy, form 10K, CEO pay ratio, etc.
- Prepares and distributes grant documentation and agreements globally for all active grants.
- Assist in evaluation of best practices and developments in applicable laws to drive changes in equity plan design and implementation.
- Assess equity tax implications and recommends actions globally, especially for countries where sub-plans are or could be in place like France, China, UK and for mobile employees.
- Maintains employee equity database, updating information and running required and requested summary and detail reports (Fidelity)
- In conjunction with internal partners, develops reporting and internal review processes and systems, employee communication and education programs, and grant recording and tracking mechanisms.
- Answers employee and HRBP questions and resolves problems regarding equity plans and grants.
- Processes transactions with outsourced vendors and brokers for employee equity vehicles.
- Support the Annual Compensation process on all questions related to Equity (budget, guidelines)
- Manages relationships with outsourced tax and securities vendors and brokers.
- Bachelors degree and 5 - 8 years of related work experience. Masters degree and 3-5 years of related work experience.
- Subject-matter expert
- Having wide-ranging experience, uses professional concepts and company objectives to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways.
- Works on issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors. Exercises judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results. Networks with key contacts outside own area of expertise.
- Acts independently
- Highly competent with Excel and other HR Analytics tools (Workday, Domo).
- Experience with Fidelity is a plus.
More Jobs From