OM1 is a leading healthcare technology company focused on providing outcomes measurement and predictive analytics for value-based and personalized healthcare. Leveraging big clinical data, standardized outcomes measures, and artificial intelligence technology, OM1 delivers a scientifically robust and clinically meaningful approach to enable stakeholders across the healthcare ecosystem to improve clinical and financial outcomes with more precise information for better decision-making.
We are seeking to build a team of healthcare statistical analysts and statisticians, and currently hiring for a Sr. Statistician position to provide analytic expertise to the Research Department. Our ideal candidates are individuals who are collaborative, creative and curious, analytical thinkers not afraid of working hands-on with big data. Being a small company, the work is diverse and fast-paced. There is much opportunity and room for growth both personally and professionally. Come join us and help build a mission-driven company dedicated to improving healthcare!
- Perform complex sample size estimation, data investigation on diagnostic, descriptive, and statistical modeling throughout the course of each research project. Suggest and implement changes in methodology based on output review
- Write programming specifications and analytic plans, lead analyses which require advanced analytic methods and interpret analytic results for teams
- Work with clinical informatics, epidemiology, engineering and data science to develop innovative solutions to abstract and integrate data from diverse sources, and drive the development and support of clinical outcomes measures and analytics
- Demonstrate leadership and provide recommendations on designing studies with large-scale healthcare data
- Minimum 7 years of experience using healthcare data in study design, data preparation, analysis and interpretation
- Solid understanding of healthcare data elements and common data structures
- Solid understanding of CDISC standards and experience with analyses in support of FDA submissions
- Solid understanding of statistical models and associated assumptions
- Ability to write SQL code, and program with SAS
- Extensive experience in applying advanced analytic methods to healthcare data
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Outstanding critical thinking, questioning, and listening skills; superior attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize work, operate under tight deadlines, and meet deadlines.
- Masters or PhD Degree in Biostatistics or Public Health
More Jobs From