Office Tour Photos
Wayfair.com is a leader in the e-commerce space for all things home. By using technology and data to create a best-in-class experience for our customers, it gives us a competitive advantage in the global homegoods market!
Employee Tech at Wayfair is responsible for providing technology services and support for all Wayfairians globally. Our goal is to enable employee productivity through collaboration and innovation. We are looking for a Senior Staff Solutions Architect to act as a technical expert, and expand upon our vision for modernization as we continue to move forward.
Serving as the most senior technical resource within Employee Tech, you will be the technical advisor for the entire Employee Tech leadership team. Some of what you will do includes:
- Driving a cohesive technology roadmap among all Employee Tech functions so the organization can effectively deliver solutions in a coordinated and timely fashion.
- Being the spark for innovation. Introduce new ideas, initiate discussion on new IT trends and help the ET team transform existing technology solutions to be capable of supporting the fast growth of our company.
- Engaging all the business and functional leads within and outside Employee Tech to translate their business requirements into technical deliverables.
- Acting as the technical expert in designing complex and cross functional solutions
What You'll Need:
- Deep understanding of modern IT technologies across many functional areas, including networking, voice, and cloud technology.
- Forward and innovative thinking and a demonstrated success helping IT teams to modernize solutions.
- Strong communication and influencing skills where you can explain ideas from different perspective.
- Willingness to get in the weeds with the team and be hands-on when needed.
- Ability to juggle and prioritize multiple projects at the same time.
- Experience working with fast-paced, large organizations with complex technology stacks.
- 15 years of work experience within the technical space.
- Bachelors degree in Information Technology, Information Systems, Computer Engineering, Computer Networking, Computer Science, or equivalent work experience required. Masters degree preferred.
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair is one of the worlds largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, were reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If youre looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then youll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. Were a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair and world for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. Thats why were proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.
More Jobs From