This position will report to the Manager of Accounting and will assist with month end close, account reconciliations, and reporting. The successful candidate must be willing to accept additional responsibilities as required, work on detailed tasks and projects while working independently.
- Participate in month-end close process including preparation of journal entries, forecast variance explanations and balance sheet reconciliations
- Completing P&L variance analyst & commentary
- Ensure accurate and timely reporting of all monthly financial information
- Communicate with various levels of the organizations regarding current accounting processes
- Maintain and develop financial models and analyze data to assist in the financial close and provide analysis of actual results
- Provide support for external and internal audits, SOX as well as regulatory examinations
- Implement continuous process improvement in all areas of the department
- Support Management with various ad hoc projects
System and Technical Requirements
- MS Office and intermediate to advanced experience with Excel functions (sumifs, vlookups, and pivot tables)
- Experience with various reporting tools such as Essbase, nVision, Hyperion Financial Management
- PeopleSoft Financials, SAP or HFM experience a plus
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 3 years accounting and auditing experience
- Strong analytical and organizational skills with attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proven ability to learn quickly and succeed in a fast past environment
- Desire to grow and assume more responsibility
- Must be comfortable interfacing with employees outside of the office at other locations, via phone, email and web meetings to gain understanding and obtain information to complete monthly tasks
- Able to work with a sense of urgency without hands on supervision
- Able to display initiative & take ownership of problems
- Must be a strong team player, flexible, and willing to work overtime when required
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an all-encompassing global marketing innovator. We provide unrivaled data intelligence and customer insights, world-class technology including loyalty, email and CRM platforms and data-driven creative, activation and execution. Epsilon's digital media arm, Conversant, is a leader in personalized digital advertising and insights through its proprietary technology and trove of consumer marketing data, delivering digital marketing with unprecedented scale, accuracy and reach through personalized media programs. Together, we bring personalized marketing to consumers across offline and online channels, at moments of interest that help drive business growth for brands. Epsilon employs over 8,000 associates in 70 offices worldwide. For more information, visit www.epsilon.com and follow us on Twitter @EpsilonMktg.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon's policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, color creed, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital status, medical condition as defined by applicable state law, genetic information, disability, military service and veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws and ordinances. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.
More Jobs From