Senior Solutions Consultant, SCM/WMS
If you ever wanted to be on the ground floor of a well-funded, rapidly growing startup where you had the chance to transform a $5B market nows the time! Come join our team at Takeoff Technologies. Our automated grocery fulfillment system, coupled with our end-to-end technology solution, is helping grocers thrive in an online grocery market.
About the role
We are seeking a highly effective SCM/WMS Solutions Consultant to assist us in streamlining and optimizing our solutions design and implementation and procedures. The successful candidate will possess a proven track record of at least 5 years of progressively more responsible experience in supply chain management in consumer products and demonstrated knowledge and capability working with a variety of stakeholders and multiple deadlines both remote and onsite.
The Solutions Consultant will play an essential role in our SCM and WMS solutions design and implementation team and will be required to build out a strong working relationship with key external stakeholders as well as the internal Takeoff Technologies team, demonstrating your expertise with supply chain and/or warehousing solutions. Candidates with demonstrated capabilities in the e-commerce industry are especially preferred, as is a proven capability to build and sustain effective relationships across organizational lines and with key internal and external team members.
This is exciting because you will:
- Experience working remotely and/or onsite in a client facing position.
- Knowledge and experience in Supply Chain Planning, Logistics, Warehousing, Customer Service, and Transportation
- Analyze customers' business requirements objectives; develops business processes to meet customers' business needs
- Partnering with client stakeholders to understand business requirements, design and specify the relevant functional requirements, configure the solutions.
- Capture and report on process issues and risks.
- Anticipate issues and devise solutions to resolve project bottlenecks.
- Work in different time zones and be mindful of deadlines and input from colleagues overseas.
- Lead process improvement reviews with specific responsibility for documenting process/workflows.Issue root cause analysis (functional and technical)
What you bring to the table:
- 5+ years of solution implementation experience
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Prior GOLD ERP experience is a huge plus
- Self-motivation and well-developed problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated experience with Oracle technologies is highly desirable
- Resiliency under pressure and the ability to work with people of all levels to establish and maintain relationships.
- Ability to generate new, creative approaches to solve problems and create opportunities
- Proven ability to utilize data and analytics to drive new insights
- Excellent leadership, management, and relationship building skills
- BS degree or equivalent; advanced degree desirable.
Why youll love working at Takeoff
- We're a successful, rapidly-growing startup with an entrepreneurial vibe
- Were disrupting the eGrocery industry with our innovative business model
- We're passionate about what we do
- We get to be creative on a daily basis
- Youll work with a smart, experienced leadership team that wants to do it right, and is open to new ideas
- We believe in autonomy, and reward those who take initiative
- We offer competitive salaries and comprehensive health benefits
- We have fun!
What we offer
Here at Takeoff we offer a competitive salary, health, dental and vision plans, flexible paid time off, and a fun and supportive company culture! Some of our other benefits include:
- Fully stocked kitchen and daily catered lunches
- Gym membership
- Free Parking
- Beautiful, well-lit, open office space
- Plenty of exciting travel opportunities
Our culture revolves around our core values of respect, initiative, collaboration, adaptability and diversity. As people, we value hard work, but we balance it with socializing as a team, respecting our time outside of work, and appreciating our coworkers unique walks of life.
Takeoff is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Learn more at www.takeoff.com.