Office Tour Photos
Acquia, is transforming the digital strategies of companies all over the world with our open cloud platform. We are passionate and relentlessly committed to helping our clients create digital experiences that are more relevant, personalized, and built for a fast-changing, always-connected, mobile-first world. Headquartered in the US, we have been named as one of North Americas fastest growing software companies as reported by Deloitte and Inc. Magazine, and have been rated a leader by the analyst community and named one of the Best Places to Work by the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future of the web, and we want you to be a part of it.
Acquia is seeking a US-based Senior Solutions Architect to join the Pre-sales team in support of our rapidly growing business.
The ideal candidate has a strong background and proven success in Pre-sales, specifically in the content management, marketing technology, or ecommerce space. You have an entrepreneurial mindset, are a master communicator, a trusted advisor, and an Acquia evangelist, developing relationships and strong technical solutions that meet customers business needs.
Acquia's Solutions Architects interact with potential customers in all sectors - from startups to large enterprises across industries and with all levels of government. Solutions Architects secure the technical win by deeply understanding prospects current and desired states, required capabilities, and by positioning Acquia solutions that will help them succeed.
SAs build trusted advisory relationships with prospects, customers and partners. Whether you are whiteboarding in front of a CMO, enabling regional partners on our solutions, or delivering a demo youve customized for an IT team, youll inspire confidence and clearly articulate Acquias value.
Youll also act as a regional subject matter expert a key conduit between the field and our sales leadership, product and marketing teams. Youll help to better position Acquia in the Market as well as bringing feedback from customers into the enhancement of our solutions, services and processes.
- Based in the US, willing to travel as needed
- Strong Pre-sales professional network connections with senior technologists, marketers and implementers at leading digital agencies and Fortune 1000 businesses in region
- Proven experience exceeding Pre-sales revenue targets
- Exceptional storytelling, whiteboarding, presentation, and demo skills
- Experience developing customized presentations, demonstrations and prototypes to prove a solution's business value to C level customers
- Strong problem-solving skills, curiosity, intelligence, initiative, and the ability to thrive under pressure
- Experience in consulting strongly preferred
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
More Jobs From