Seismic, ranked as one of the Best Places to Work by Inc. Magazine, is a rapidly growing Forbes Cloud 100 company, and is consistently recognized as the category leader in sales enablement. Seismic unites marketing and sales teams in delivering the most compelling stories throughout a buyers journey. More than 600 customers, including American Express, Cisco and IBM rely on the worlds most powerful storytelling platform to connect the right buyer, with the right content, at the right time, every time.
Intro to role:
Are you an experienced consulting professional seeking an exciting new challenge? If you thrive in a fast-paced, project-based environment, are accustomed to juggling multiple projects at once and enjoy wearing multiple hats, we have the opportunity for you! We are looking for a Senior Solution Consultant who will belong to a rock star team of Professional Services practitioners committed to laying the foundation for our clients successful sales enablement journey.
Who you are:
- A chameleon part Consultant, part Business Analyst, part Project Manager
- Comfortable not always having all the answers, but know where or how to find them
- Possess a strong sense of ownership and takes pride in all that you do
- Comfortable in dynamic environments with changing priorities
- Skilled at managing multiple responsibilities while striving to exceed expectations
- Displays a sense of humor and humility during those challenging times
What you will be doing:
- Consult with the client to understand and document the business and content related problems
- Leverage sales enablement best practices to guide the client through the implementation of a Seismic solution that solves the problems
- Enable the organization for the change management required to drive successful outcomes
- Provide support and ongoing services for existing clients in accordance with SLAs
- Assist with conducting on-site and virtual training with clients as necessary
What you bring to the team:
- Previous experience working as a Solution Consultant or similar type role
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience
- Solid client-facing experience with the ability to influence and manage expectations
- Ability to understand a clients existing repositories and use-cases to help guide the client through implementation
- Critical thinking, analysis, troubleshooting, and problem-solving expertise
- Ability to architect solutions based on customer requirements using the capabilities of Seismic
- Proficiency with the entire Microsoft Office Suite, with an emphasis on Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- 5+ years of experience in management consulting, asset management marketing, sales operations, or a related field
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with proven ability to initiate and manage relationships with customers at all levels
- Prior experience with SaaS a plus
What we have for you:
- Generous PTO, paid holidays, and paid sick leave
- Competitive Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Robust 401(k) fund options with company matching
- Catered meals, happy hours, healthy snacks, and coffee bar
- Seismic Cares volunteer program
- #OneSeismic culture that celebrates wins, encourages autonomy, ownership, and transparency
Headquartered in San Diego and with more than 1,000 employees across the globe, Seismic is backed by firms such as Permira, Ameriprise Financial, EDBI, Lightspeed Venture Partners, and T. Rowe Price. Our board of directors is composed of several industry luminaries including John Thompson, Chairman of the Board of Directors for Microsoft.
Seismic is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, age, race, religion, or any other classification which is protected by applicable law.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.