Casa Systems, Inc., is a leading provider of next-generation ultra-broadband distributed and virtualized architectures in mobile, fixed telecom and cable networks. As the original supplier of commercially deployed CCAP systems that delivers voice, video, and data over a single port, Casa continues a tradition that brings leading edge solutions to hundreds of service providers around the world. At Casa Systems, our mission is to deliver ultra-broadband solutions that keep families, communities and the world connected. We harness our passion for innovation to drive technological solutions that allow service providers to do amazing things that improve the way we live.
We are seeking to hire a Senior Software Quality Assurance Engineer (RF DOCSIS Engineer) to join our growing team based at our corporate headquarters located in Andover, MA which is about 30 minutes north of Boston.
The Senior Software Quality Assurance Engineer will develop and execute systems level and functional area tests for networking equipment focusing on DOCSIS Physical (RF) layer testing.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Write test plans for the official release build.
- Execute the specific test plans, spread tests, and stability tests for the build.
- Design and optimize RF related lab setups and configurations.
- Perform bug verifications.
- Undergraduate degree in computer science or related discipline.
- 5+ to 7 years of related software quality assurance engineering experience.
- Must have experience testing CMTS products.
- Must have knowledge of DOCSIS protocols.
- Must have experience with RF test tool operation and maintenance including Digital Oscilloscopes, Network Analyzers, Signal Analyzers, Arbitrary Waveform Generators and RF Signal Generators from equipment providers such as Rhode and Schwartz, Keysight, and Tektronix.
- Must have knowledge of passive and active HFC network components (Diplexers, Filters, Fiber Nodes, Amplifiers, Lasers, Noise Generators, etc.).
- Must have strong skills in developing test plans, automated scripts and executing regression, systems level and functional tests.
- Must be able to work in a fast-pace, high-pressure environment.
- Self-driven in defining and executing the project.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Able to quickly learn new technologies, as required.
- Problem solver – Able to be resourceful and “figure things out.”
- Self-confident – Able to express opinions and influence effectively.
- Professional demeanor.
Casa Systems, Inc. participates in the E‑Verify program. Casa Systems is committed to fostering a diverse workforce and inclusive work environment free from unlawful employment discrimination and without barriers to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO).
More Jobs From