Casa Systems, Inc., (NASDAQ: CASA) is a leading provider of next-generation ultra-broadband distributed and virtualized architectures in mobile, fixed telecom and cable networks. As the original supplier of commercially deployed CCAP systems that delivers voice, video, and data over a single port, Casa continues a tradition that brings leading edge solutions to hundreds of service providers around the world. At Casa Systems, our mission is to deliver ultra-broadband solutions that keep families, communities and the world connected. We harness our passion for innovation to drive technological solutions that allow service providers to do amazing things that improve the way we live.
We are seeking to hire a Senior Software Quality Assurance Engineer to join our collaborative team based at our corporate headquarters in Andover, MA, USA which is located about 30 minutes north of Boston.
The Senior Software Quality Assurance Engineer will impact the organization through their integration, troubleshooting and testing/verification of Casa CMTS based products in accordance with defined SQA practices, procedures and quality standards to ensure product meets quality standards.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Analyze and replicate customer deployed networks.
- Reproduce critical customer issues.
- Develop and execute system level, functional and non-functional, integration, regression, system, exploratory and performance/stability test plans.
- Develop and employ testing strategy and tools based on interactions with feature architects and software engineers, based on industry standards and customer requirements.
- Develop and execute both manual and automated tests.
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering.
- 5+ to 7 years of related experience testing telecom networking and access products.
- Must have strong skills in developing test plans, creating automation scripts, and executing regression, functional and systems level tests.
- Experience working on critical customer issues.
- Experience testing CMTS products desired.
- Experience testing IP routing protocols such as OSPF, IS-IS, BGP, MPLS.
- Strong problem solving, troubleshooting and diagnostic skills.
- Able to quickly learn new technologies, as required.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to work in a high-pressure, team environment.
- Professional demeanor.
Casa Systems, Inc. participates in the E‑Verify program. Casa Systems is committed to fostering a diverse workforce and inclusive work environment free from unlawful employment discrimination and without barriers to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO).
More Jobs From