Casa Systems, Inc. is a leading provider of next-generation broadband distributed and virtualized architectures in mobile, fixed telecom and cable networks. As the original supplier of commercially deployed CCAP systems that deliver voice, video, and data over a single port, Casa continues a tradition that brings leading edge solutions to hundreds of service providers around the world. At Casa Systems, our mission is to deliver ultra-broadband solutions that keep families, communities and the world connected. We harness our passion for innovation to drive technological solutions that allow service providers to do amazing things that improve the way we live.
We are seeking to hire a Senior Software Quality Assurance Engineer (4G/LTE/5G/RAN) to join our growing team based at our Andover, MA, USA headquarters located about 30 minutes north of Boston.
The Senior Software Quality Assurance Engineer (4G/LTE/5G/RAN) will impact the organization by supporting an agile team in testing, automating, analyzing, designing, and building a comprehensive quality assurance, test infrastructure, test plans, and automation to deliver a high quality 4G/5G and RAN product.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Writing formal test plans and test reports.
- Reviewing internal product specifications and customer requirements.
- Designing and implementing Python automation framework.
- Debugging software and hardware issues found both internally and at customer sites.
- Generating and reporting bugs and assisting with reproduction and verification.
- Undergraduate degree in Electrical Engineering is required
- 5+ to 7 years’ experience testing and automation 4G/LTE, RAN, and 3GPP products.
- Able and willing to travel to customer sites as needed to carry out the duties and responsibilities for the position.
- Strong end-to-end analysis capabilities from UE to RAN to 4G/LTE/5G core.
- Good working knowledge of EPC infrastructure and RF network.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong knowledge of Open Stack and Cloud environment.
- Expertise in Python programming.
DESIRABLE BUT NOT REQUIRED:
- Experience with networking and routing protocols.
- Experience working in an Agile Development environment.
- Experience with continuous integration tools such as Jenkins and Gitlab.
Casa Systems, Inc. participates in the E‑Verify program. Casa Systems is committed to fostering a diverse workforce and inclusive work environment free from unlawful employment discrimination and without barriers to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO).
More Jobs From