*This role is based out of our Lansing, MI office. Open to partially remote candidates.
We are looking for a Quality Engineer to drive quality in our SaaS-based Critical Event Management platform. Our application processes critical event data, provides visualization, and the ability to communicate worldwide with impacted users. Its purpose is to protect lives by processing and communicating about critical events.
About the Team:
- Join a team of smart, innovative and dedicated individuals.
- Here, you will work in a small team environment with other Engineers to build our next generation of products.
- Work collaboratively with a team of engineers
- Identify and address opportunities for automation of testing activities
- Provide guidance to junior members of the team
- Participate in sprint planning sessions
- Collaborate across engineering teams to adopt and drive best practices
- Organize and document comprehensive test cases
- Ability to adopt new technologies to improve quality and efficiency
- 5+ years of experience test automation
- 5+ years of experience testing web applications and APIs
- 2+ years of experience with Python, Java
- 2+ years of experience with integrating test automation with DevOps processes
- Experience working in a cloud-based deployment environment
- Experience with Selenium
- Experience working with AWS
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related fields desired
Our team makes a difference during the most difficult times and challenging situations. Our people are dedicated to solving problems. Our software was built to save lives. Our unifying mission is to keep people safe and businesses running.
Headquartered in the great cities of Boston and Los Angeles, with operations across the world, our team of 750+ dedicated employees support more than 4,200 global customers every day in their most crucial moments. During public safety threats such as active shooter situations, terrorist attacks, or severe weather conditions—as well as during critical business like IT outages or cyber-attacks—customers rely on our SaaS-based platform to quickly and reliably aggregate and assess threat data, locate employees and first responders, automate a pre-defined communications processes, and track progress on those response plans.
Our culture is all about “Making a Difference,” and we are proud to serve
- 9 of the 10 largest U.S. cities
- 8 of the 10 largest U.S.-based investment banks
- 7 of the top 10 U.S. technology and telecom companies
- 25 of the 25 busiest North American airports
- 7 of the 10 largest U.S. healthcare systems
- 6 of the 10 largest U.S. retailers
As we continue to grow and transform the field of critical event management, we need passionate, committed individuals to help us carry out our mission. Click here to learn more about what we do. If you think you have what it takes to make a difference, apply to be a part of our award-winning team.
Everbridge is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, or sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
More Jobs From