Our Mission – Securing the software that powers your world. At Veracode, we are focused on that mission every day. Veracode is recognized as a premier provider of SaaS-based application security solutions, transforming the way companies secure applications in today’s software driven world. We provide our customers with a solid foundation on which to build security into their modern agile development processes.
We are seeking a high energy Senior Software Licensing Specialist to grow Veracode’s business through expansion opportunities across the full Veracode portfolio. This hybrid sales / services role is based in our Burlington, MA HQ location. The individual will be responsible for working directly with customers to ensure license compliance, as well as supporting the Account Management team by identifying and analyzing expansion opportunities. The ideal candidate will have a mix of Account Management and Sales Operations experience. She/he will bring a consultative approach, an ability to work cross functionally, and strong communication skills. Veracode has created an environment that fosters upward mobility and career growth so we are searching for high energy, hard-working individuals that would like to grow with us.
- Directly contact and work with customers and Veracode sales team to maximize expansion sales by ensuring license compliance of Veracode’s customer base
- Maintain knowledge of Veracode licensing and help troubleshoot operational issues
- Manage license adjustment workflows
- Accurately maintain client information and opportunity notes in SFDC
- Work closely with the Services and Sales teams to ensure customer success
- Analyze license consumption trends
Desired Qualifications and Experience:
- 5+ years of Inside Sales and Sales Operations experience in B2B applications (On-Demand/SaaS, IT Infrastructure Management solution experience preferred)
- Experience working directly with customers
- History of managing processes and projects with light supervision
- Experience working collaboratively and cross-functionally
- Ability to work in a rapidly expanding and changing environment at a high growth company
- Ability to adopt new process and modify methodology as business needs change
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Passionate about technology
- SFDC or equivalent CRM experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Undergraduate degree in business or analytical field is preferred
The Veracode Way:
We Have a Passion and Commitment for Security
We consider security in everything we do. We act to preserve the trust our customers place in us.
We Help Our Customers Change the World
We deliver peace of mind to our customers so they can focus on the pursuit of their missions.
We Have Big Goals and Expect Big Outcomes
We are results driven. We take risks, compete boldly, and deliver valuable outcomes to our customers.
We Are Committed to Making Progress Together
We collaborate with each other, our user communities, our industry and together lead the world forward.
We Value Each Other
We value diversity. We have empathy for each other and assume positive intent.
We Are Proud to be Veracode
We have fun together. We honor who we are and work hard to achieve our potential.
You Change the World, We’ll Secure It!
Veracode is an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate diversity with a commitment to creating an inclusive environment. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, religion, age, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran or disability status
More Jobs From