At ZoomInfo Powered by DiscoverOrg we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. If you are a take charge, take initiative, get stuff done individual we want to talk to you! We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of the company and use cutting edge technologies and processes to delight our customers and rapidly increase revenues.
Zoominfo, is looking for a Senior Software Engineer - Search Infrastructure to work on some of our most exciting products. You will have the opportunity to work with a large data set and really make a difference in a dynamic and fast-paced work environment. In this highly visible position, you will collaborate with multi-functional engineering teams to define and implement some of the core back end frameworks and systems. We have millions of documents across several different types of entities that we have built ways for our customers to search in a variety of exciting ways. We want you to help us build new features in our core search infrastructure as well as help support a fast-growing customer base. Our mission is to create a world where every company has a clear view of their ideal customers and how to connect with them. Connect with us to find out more.
- In depth experience with Solr, Elasticsearch or Lucene
- Help drive the next new thing in our search infrastructure
- Solve interesting and challenging problems alongside a great team of engineers
- Develop new skills as you push your knowledge - and our technology - to new levels
- Work on helping build/maintain/clean our platform of businessperson and company data
- Must have a strong knowledge of Java
- Preferred experience with: Java EE, JMS, Spring, Junit
- Eager to learn new technologies
- Interested in technologies/techniques like data mining, machine learning, clustering/tag clouds, etc.
- Experience with NoSQL data stores is a plus
- Experience with big data and data analysis or data science is a plus
- Minimum 2-4 years experience in software development
- A mindset that research should lead to actionable results
- Excited to tell us why you want to work here and what kinds of challenges you're looking for
- Can talk intelligently and passionately about the interesting challenges your projects presented
Built over 20 years ago, ZoomInfo Powered by DiscoverOrg has become the go-to-market standard for over 13,500 companies worldwide. Designed to be the single source of truth, the ZoomInfo platform offers best-in-class technology paired with unrivaled data coverage, accuracy, and depth of contacts, companies, and opportunities essential to empower sales, marketing and recruiting professionals to hit their numbers. Deeply embedded into business workflows and technology stacks-- including integrations with the leading CRM, Sales Engagement, Marketing Automation, and Talent Management applications - ZoomInfo is capable of delivering more predictable, accelerated, and sustainable growth than any stand-alone solution. ZoomInfos investors include TA Associates, The Carlyle Group and 22C Capital. For more information about our leading marketing and sales intelligence solution, visit www.zoominfo.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, national origin, disability and protected veterans status or any other personal characteristic protected by law.
More Jobs From