Office Tour Photos
Senior Software Engineer, Platform
- You will work in a cross-functional Scrum team, informing requirements and design and seeing it all through to implemented code in production.
- You will work closely with software architects, challenging their decisions and collaborating with them to optimize technical designs.
- You will inspect iterative results and propose improvements to technique, tools, and process.
- You will take co-ownership of your Definition of Done with your Development Team member peers and be uncompromising on quantifiable code quality.
- You will mentor your more junior counterpartsa big part of your success is making others around you better.
- A Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 5+ years of experience.
- Proven experience with Python.
- Experience with deployment and management of Kubernetes and application containerization.
- In-depth familiarity with Linux deployment, configuration, management, troubleshooting
- Experience in designing, developing, integrating with REST based APIs.
- Sleeves-up experience in testing your own code (or better yet, test-driven development methods) especially using automation frameworks.
- An aptitude for designing data models for different flavors (JDBC, Postgres, Cassandra, Mongo)you can look at a problem and give informed reasons for the database that best meets the need.
It would be great if you also had:
- Experience with deployment and management of different databases Postgresql, Cassandra, Mongodb.
- Experience with Kubernetes ingress, istio, consul, vault
- Experience with Amazon EKS, EC2, and other AWS services
- Experience with microservice and serverless architectures.
- Design and working knowledge of distributed and concurrent systems (multithreading, asynchronous programming models, event-driven programming environments).
- Built monitoring and logging solutions (Prometheus, Splunk, etc.)
Join a dynamic, motivated and hard-working team! This is an opportunity to get involved with the latest technologies, driving major transformative projects that propel Intralinks to the future. Your expertise will enable Intralinks to deliver the next generation Virtual Data Rooms, providing a scalable, reliable, highly secure solution for some of the world's largest mergers and acquisitions. #WhatLinksUS
More Jobs From