Office Tour Photos
We want to add software engineers to our team who love to code and prefer to be in a highly collaborative environment. Our team is small, incredibly motivated and we are big believers in team! Everyone at 6 River brings a unique contribution to the company and its culture. We engage in high-energy exchanges on design, and develop feature functionality quickly and elegantly.
This is an opportunity for you to have a real impact on the creation of our automation platform and work across many areas in the tech stack. We promise you will be bragging about your job to friends and family on weekends.
In a "typical" day you could be implementing cloud and client side applications that coordinate work between mobile robots, or authoring, testing, debugging reliable, production quality source code and participate in the design and architecture of major features.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years of relevant work experience
- Experience programming in a multiple languages with the flexibility to pick up new ones. Currently developing in C++, and Typescript
- A desire to solve complex optimization problems, as well as the ability to write fast, optimized algorithms and code
- Self-motivated and able to achieve development goals with minimal supervision
- Commitment to rigorous testing & validation practices (we write lots of unit tests)
- Strong organizational, communication, and planning skills
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with machine learning, as well as databases is a bonus
More Jobs From