Cimpress Technology develops cutting-edge, best-in-world software that our mass customization businesses use to create personalized products for over 17 million global customers. Our Mass Customization Platform is comprised of modular, multi-tenant services. Our businesses can choose the solutions that work for them, or assemble any custom combination they need. This makes it easier and faster to do things like introduce new products, reach customers and track orders. And this kind of innovation keeps customers coming back. Just last year, Cimpress generated $2.88B in revenue through customized print products, signage, apparel, packaging and more.
We encourage our engineers to think like an owner to continue to act small as we grow. Every team defines their own roadmaps, and uses the programming languages and technologies that suit them best. This helps us have a big impact at the enterprise level while still feeling small and nimble.
As a Senior Software Engineer in the Orders Tribe, you will join a motivated team focused on building the next generation platform to deliver on Cimpress number one strategic priority. The squad you will be joining is full-stack -- owning an array of microservices deployed on AWS and various front-end tools & components. We are looking for engineers who are eager to work at all levels of the stack. If you aren't familiar with all levels, don't worry - there will be plenty of learning opportunities available!
What You Will Do:
- Hands-on contributions to design, build, and maintain services and customer experiences that support and grow the Mass Customization Platform.
- Deliver an industry-leading service platform while making a difference in a users day by creating intuitive, accessible, and performant tools.
- Collaborate closely with product owners and UX to overcome complex challenges with innovative technical solutions
- Design RESTful APIs to help power eCommerce businesses across the world
- Continually deploy new code on CI/CD Pipelines
- Architect solutions alongside a highly collaborative team of engineers
- Utilize cutting edge data management technologies
- Use the best open source projects available while contributing and participating in the open source community
- Expertise in database design and query optimization.
- Experience working with the AWS ecosystem - Elastic Search, Lambda, EBS, API Gateway
- Experience with Nodejs and serverless
- Experience developing web UIs with React, Redux, Webpack, and CSS Preprocessors
- Code Deployment experience on CI/CD pipelines
Nice to Have:
- Experience in agile environments
- Diverse technical background with a focus on full-stack technologies
- Proven track record of engineering excellence including continuous delivery of high quality, massively scaled, innovative software
Why You'll Love Working Here:
Being at Cimpress means that you dont see work as just a building, a desk or a manufacturing floor. You see it as a chance to take a step forward in your career journey and your life. We strive to give you everything you need to learn, grow, and succeed. Through innovation, collaboration, and perpetual exposure to whats next, were always pushing boundaries and broadening our horizons. We embrace the chance to operate outside of our comfort zone to discover what were capable of. Some might call that a challenge; we just call it another great day at work.
In 2020, Cimpress adopted a Remote-First operating model and culture. We heard from our team members that having the freedom, autonomy and trust in each other to work from home and, the ability to operate when they are most productive, empowers everyone to be their best and most brilliant self. Cimpress also provides collaboration spaces for team members to work physically together when it's safe to do so or believe in office working will deliver the best results. Currently we are enabled to hire remote team members in over 20 US States as well as several countries in Europe: Spain, Germany, UK, Czech Republic, the Netherlands and Switzerland.
Led by founder and CEO Robert Keane, Cimpress invests in and helps build customer-focused, entrepreneurial mass customization businesses. Through the personalized physical (and digital) products these companies create, we empower over 17 million global customers to make an impression. Last year, Cimpress generated $2.88B in revenue through customized print products, signage, apparel, packaging and more. The Cimpress family includes a dynamic, international group of businesses and central teams, all working to solve problems, build businesses, innovate and improve.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Cimpress Tech, a Cimpress company, is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national or ethnic origin, nationality, age, religion, citizenship, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender presentation, legal or preferred name, marital status, pregnancy, family structure, veteran status or any other basis protected by human rights laws or regulations. This list is not exhaustive and, in fact, in many cases, we strive to do more than the law requires.