ZoomInfo is looking for a passionate and innovative Senior Software Engineer to work on building our next generation natural language processing (NLP) engine. Are you interested in designing and implementing an end-to-end NLP engine that will bring our core product to the next level? If you're passionate about working with large data sets, researching and developing innovative products, all while having a big impact this role could be a great fit.
- Architect, implement and maintain a scalable NLP engine tailored to identify application-specific relationships among entities from a wide variety of structured and unstructured data sources producing high quality data for our customers
- Collaborate with others on the Data Science team to successfully execute on a end-to-end NLP pipeline and its components
- Collaborate with Engineering and DevOps teams to build and deliver high quality and performant solutions for high quality data collection through NLP
- 5+ years experience in software development with experience with architecting and implementing complex data ingestion and processing pipelines
- B.S. in Computer Science or a related field
- Strong knowledge and experience with Java and C++
- Familiarity with Python
- Excellent critical thinking skills, combined with the ability to present your beliefs clearly and compellingly in both verbal and written form
- Ability to adapt in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Experience building production NLP systems
- Experience using common NLP resources such as: ELMo, GloVe, spaCy, Apache OpenNLP, Stanford CoreNLP, NLTK, WordNet, etc.
- Post-graduate studies in natural language processing
- Eager to learn new technologies such as Hadoop, Cassandra, Solr, Jenkins, etc.
- Familiarity with data science, data mining and/or machine learning techniques
- Familiarity with linguistic concepts such as syntax and dependency parsing, semantics, ontologies, dictionary management, etc.
More Jobs From